Illuminati

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Solar Being, Jun 2, 2011.

1. For a while I thought the idea of Michael Jackson being assassinated was BS.

My opinion completely changed when I watched his last music video -- "they dont really care about us." He was clearly speaking out against a certain group of people.

The fact that he was supposed to go on tour posed a huge threat. He has an enormous following and a ton of insider knowledge. This is the epitome of why music artists end up dead.

2. also you just said the truth right there... he hung with kids, he DID NOT touch these kids innapropriately. he spent time with them. just like a mentor would. just like a big brother would. he wanted to give these children everything he didnt get from his father. MJ knew LoVE is answer to every problem.

3. once celebrities reach a certain status and influence, i believe they are approached by members of an organization, and given a choice, you join, and we'll raise you to the top, but you follow our rules to a T, and donate millions to our organization, then they say if they decline, their image will be immediately ruined, and it will take all their money to stay out of jail, and they will never have the oppurtunity to rise again...

here are some celebs with sexual assault charges who may or may not have been constructed by the illuminati.

Akon, r & b singer-In 2007, Akon drew criticism for a simulated rape with a fourteen-year-old girl onstage at a club. The incident was filmed by his crew and later uploaded to the Internet. In a song, "Sorry, Blame It On Me," Akon apologized to the young girl, although he criticized the club for admitting her because she was under 21. The song's lyrics include the lines, "Even though the blame's on you, I'll take that blame from you. You can put the blame on me."

Kobe Bryant, professional basketball player-In 2003, a woman accused Bryant of raping her in his hotel room. The rape investigation was "resolved" when Kobe agreed to apologize to the victim for the incident. He made this public statement: "Although I truly believe this encounter between us was consensual, I recognize now that she did not and does not view this incident the same way I did." Details of financial compensation to the victim were not made public.

Bill Cosby, comedian/actor-In 2006, the media reported that Cosby had settled a lawsuit with a woman alleging he had sexually assaulted her. The woman claimed that Cosby assaulted her at house in early 2004 after giving her some blue pills. The woman said the pills had rendered her semiconscious, and that the comedian molested her. She said she awoke to find her bra undone and her clothes in disarray. Around the same time, reports of 12 women saying they also were sexually assaulted by Cosby surfaced, but none of the complainants proceeded with charges.

Michael Jackson, musician/entertainer-After it was revealed that children frequently slept in his bed, Jackson was accused of child sexual abuse in 1993. His relationship with children was brought into the spotlight again in 2003 when the TV documentary Living with Michael Jackson aired. This resulted in Jackson being tried and later acquitted of more child molestation allegations and several other charges in 2005.

Martin Lawrence, actor/comedian-In 1997, his "Martin" sitcom co-star Tisha Campbell sued for sexual harassment. Campbell said Lawrence sexually harassed her to the point that she feared for her safety. The studio negotiated a settlement that allowed her to complete the show's final season without being on the soundstage with Lawrence.

Jose Mesa, professional baseball player-He was arrested on sex abuse charges of two women in 1996. Mesa was acquitted of rape, gross sexual imposition and theft. He continues to pitch for the Philadelphia Phillies today.

William Kennedy Smith, doctor/JFK's nephew--In 1991, Smith was tried and acquitted on a rape charge of a 29-year-old woman he met at a Palm Beach, Florida, bar. She alleged that Smith raped her, but he testified that the sex was consensual. At a criminal trial later that year, Smith was acquitted of all charges against him. The trial attracted extensive media coverage because of the prominence of the Kennedy family.

In 2004, a former employee said that Smith had sexually assaulted her in 1999, and brought a civil action against him. In 2005, the court dismissed the lawsuit.

In the same time period, it was reported that a woman was paid a large sum of money by Smith in an out-of-court settlement. This woman charged that Smith "often improperly touched her" and "gave unwanted massages."

Clarence Thomas, Supreme Court justice-During his 1991 confirmation hearings to become a Supreme Court Justice, a Judiciary committee FBI report was leaked. The report showed that his former colleague, University of Oklahoma law school professor Anita Hill, had accused him of sexually harassing her when the two had worked together. Citing a lack of evidence, the Senate confirmed his appointment to the Supreme Court.

Mike Tyson, professional boxer-In 1992, this world heavyweight boxer was convicted of raping an 18-year-old woman. He served three years of his six-year sentence. During a 2003 interview, he maintained his innocence, but said about the woman, "I just hate her guts… . Now I really do want to rape her and her (expletive) mama."

4. DMX was also a rapper who was preyed upon by the Illuminati. He has a poem about it that describes it perfectly.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXjTaceF6ts]YouTube - ‪DMX The Industry Def Jam Poetry‬‏[/ame]

5. Yeah DMX got destroyed once he started to speak out on the industry.

He was extremely successful too, he had more record sales than Jay Z.

6. I'd like to point out that the kind of "subliminal messaging" you describe is generally considered not to affect behavior or thought. This is part of the abstract from a recent study:

The history of subliminal research consists of cycles during which investigators report a subliminal finding, others fail to replicate it, but, nevertheless, the finding is publicized and achieves some degree of acceptance among lay audiences. Such cycles have been permitted by (a) inadequately standardized empirical criteria for subliminal effects and (b) lack of consensus on theories of unconscious processes.

7. "fuck a beat, listen to the damn words in a song"

DMX said it, and so did Tupac.

everyone who nods their head but doesnt listen to the words, will never get what these american icons are trying to say.

the industry needs the artist, but the artist doesnt need the industry.

those who are in the industry are still trying day by day to recruit more talent into it. they put their cars in the videos, they put their houses and skanky women. they put their cash and their airplanes. they tell us to disrespect women, the ones who are solely responsible for each and every one of our existences.

please listen to the lyrics of true artists.

Some say the blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice
    I say the darker the flesh then the deeper the roots
    I give a holler to my sisters on welfare
    Tupac cares, if don't nobody else care
    And uhh, I know they like to beat ya down a lot
    When you come around the block brothas clown a lot
    But please don't cry, dry your eyes, never let up
    Forgive but don't forget, girl keep your head up
    And when he tells you you ain't nuttin don't believe him
    And if he can't learn to love you you should leave him
    Cause sista you don't need him
    And I ain't tryin to gas ya up, I just call em how I see em
    You know it makes me unhappy (what's that)
    When brothas make babies, and leave a young mother to be a pappy
    And since we all came from a woman
    Got our name from a woman and our game from a woman
    I wonder why we take from our women
    Why we rape our women, do we hate our women?
    I think it's time to kill for our women
    Time to heal our women, be real to our women
    And if we don't we'll have a race of babies
    That will hate the ladies, that make the babies
    And since a man can't make one
    He has no right to tell a woman when and where to create one
    So will the real men get up
    I know you're fed up ladies, but keep your head up

Aiyyo, I remember Marvin Gaye, used to sing ta me
    He had me feelin like black was tha thing to be
    And suddenly tha ghetto didn't seem so tough
    And though we had it rough, we always had enough
    I huffed and puffed about my curfew and broke the rules
    Ran with the local crew, and had a smoke or two
    And I realize momma really paid the price
    She nearly gave her life, to raise me right
    And all I had ta give her was my pipe dream
    Of how I'd rock the mic, and make it to tha bright screen
    I'm tryin to make a dollar out of fifteen cents
    It's hard to be legit and still pay tha rent
    And in the end it seems I'm headin for tha pen
    I try and find my friends, but they're blowin in the wind
    Last night my buddy lost his whole family
    It's gonna take the man in me to conquer this insanity
    It seems tha rain'll never let up
    I try to keep my head up, and still keep from gettin wet up
    You know it's funny when it rains it pours
    They got money for wars, but can't feed the poor
    Say there ain't no hope for the youth and the truth is
    it ain't no hope for tha future
    And then they wonder why we crazy
    I blame my mother, for turning my brother into a crack baby
    We ain't meant to survive, cause it's a setup
    And even though you're fed up
    Huh, ya got to keep your head up

And uhh
    To all the ladies havin babies on they own
    I know it's kinda rough and you're feelin all alone
    Daddy's long gone and he left you by ya lonesome
    Thank the Lord for my kids, even if nobody else want em
    Cause I think we can make it, in fact, I'm sure
    And if you fall, stand tall and comeback for more
    Cause ain't nuttin worse than when your son
    wants to kno why his daddy don't love him no mo'
    You can't complain you was dealt this
    hell of a hand without a man, feelin helpless
    Because there's too many things for you to deal with
    Dying inside, but outside you're looking fearless
    While da tears, is rollin down your cheeks
    Ya steady hopin things don't fall down this week
    Cause if it did, you couldn't take it, and don't blame me
    I was given this world I didn't make it
    And now my son's getten older and older and cold
    From havin the world on his shoulders
    While the rich kids is drivin Benz
    I'm still tryin to hold on to my survivin friends
    And it's crazy, it seems it'll never let up, but
    please... you got to keep your head up

Keep ya head up everybody

8. Cuz the money be blinding em. Throw enough cash in someones face and theyll forget how to think.

9. watched til 5:25 creeped me out brotha

10. "So no matter what you been through
    no matter what you into
    no matter what you see when you look outside your window
    brown grass or green grass
    picket fence or barbed wire
    Never ever put them down
    you just lift your arms higher
    raise em till’ your arms tired
    Let em’ know you’re there
    That you struggling and survivin’ that you gonna persevere
    Yeah, ain’t no body leavin, no body goin’ home
    even if they turn the lights out the show is goin’ on!"

11. #111 Swills, Jun 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2011
    Whoaaa... awesome video! Thanks for posting it

12. Better start believeing it's true. Lets just look at music, since that's what the movie did, and listen to what another artist has to say about it. This guy you may not know of, but you know his dad

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAX2qh7xkZM]YouTube - ‪Stephen Marley - Mind Control‬‏[/ame]

13. Oh noes...everyone in power and the media and the jews is in the Illuminati. They are out to get us.

14. #114 Swills, Jun 4, 2011
    Yeah, you pretty much summed it up. Except I'm dead serious

and to clarify, it's not just the Jews. Jew, Muslim, Christian, Buddhist, black, white, yellow, brown, etc..., it doesn't matter.

15. I'd join the Illuminati to make profit off of people like those who are stuck in the MSM eyes and also folks like you. It'd be great. I get to scare the shit outta people and make mad bank from it.

16. Yeah, I don't think it works quite like that but you do sound like the perfect puppet so hopefully you have some talent, if so, then you just may be off on a journey to sell your soul for a fake life, fake people and money and all!!

Best place to start is American Idol, I think

17. MMM, Puppet. Just like all of you? You're all puppets of an fake agenda. Seriously guys, I can understand the convential 9/11 theories and such, but the Illuminati doesn't exist. Free Masons don't have part in any evil activities and if they do, they're rogue masons. The real deal is those who profit off of your bank account, the ones who own your money. Those guys are the ones you should all fear, because they control how they money flows in this world. Stop worrying about the boogeyman and worry about the man next door.

Should I write a story on how the Illuminati might take over the world? Or how they are integrated into society? How about ignoring the shitty music they are trying to sell and support real artists, go out and do something to make these 'beings' worthless. It's as easy as turning the radio and tv off and going to support people with a message and talent. If they have a brain, they can make money legit without "selling my soul"

Am I getting through to anyone here? Slightly? Or do you still think there's a group of people that want to mindfuck you into thinking they will destroy you thru Top 40 songs?

18. Yeah I guess we're all puppets, or were, or still are. Who knows... so blah blah blah go make mad money off blah blah who cares

19. Out of all people, I honestly thought you'd be the smartest to realize there's bigger fish in the sea in this 'conspiracy' world. Guess not :rolleyes:

20. #120 Swills, Jun 4, 2011
    Oh no, I get it. I get it all quite clearly and tbh I'm sick of hearing about it. Although its like a road accident, I just can't not look away! I will say though, the OPs video was fantastic

Anyway, if you would like to meet some of these elite of elite check my old thread out http://forum.grasscity.com/pandoras-box/819190-id-like-introduce-you-bohemian-grove.html

and here's a quick history guide as to how a Government could & has influenced its people http://forum.grasscity.com/pandoras-box/817617-operation-mockingbird-secret-cia-campaign.html