Illuminati

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Solar Being, Jun 2, 2011.

1. That's a difficult question but I'll try to answer it as briefly as possible.

I've had a rough time with religion in my life and I became agnostic a while ago, at this point in time I just can't believe in any type of god or satan.

But no lie as I was watching this video I almost got my dust covered bible out of my closet so I could read it again. God makes you feel safe and protected and who knows that may actually be what I need, I just can't go back rightnow.

2. This was in the Black & Yellow vid, thats some creepy shit

Attached Files:

3. The whole basis, the whole argument is based around the existence of a "devil", borrowed from the judeo-abrahamic religions. you'd think that anyone with such direct ties would be the good ole person in your avatar, huh? i find it funny that most people that believe this crazy shit pick and choose what to believe

this is a bunch of nonsense. the music industry is not a vacuum. they know what some of you think, and in many cases play on it. move along, and research something a bit more healthy- like science.

4. #24 Solar Being, Jun 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2011
    In a way I am researching a science. The way the Illuminati gains power is through the use of neurolinguistics in order to get inside the human mind without even knowing.

Whether god or satan is real is irrelevant like I said in my op. The fact is that this secret society is already doing work behind the scenes. In the end we're going to get fucked by this, trust me. I'm not a seer or anything but I'm seeing something Hitler-ish occuring in the future. You already see them breaking down humans at the intellectual and moral level but that is just the beginning of their plan for new world order.

Exactly, how can someone justify this? It's just clear that there is something truly evil at work.

As for my avatar, OFWGKTA aren't evil at all. They just promote being the real you, I don't have to worry about them getting affiliated with the Illuminati because Tyler wouldn't sell his soul for one, and they already signed with a record label that gave them complete creative control.

5. so im pretty confused

do members of the illuminati contact these artists through their record execs and say "hey, we need to to put this subliminal symbolism in all of your stuff" and thats that?

seems mighty inefficient. and honestly, with as many artists who are now supposedly puppets in the illuminatis grand plan, you would think there would be a whistle blower. i guess this all goes back to the whole satan thing and selling your soul

to bad the original concept of HaSatan, as hes found in the old testament, is nothing like the christian concept and that makes it hard for me to take this stuff seriously

6. It is extremely confusing not going to lie and I haven't completely finished my research, but from what I've gathered is basically a record label like Roc-A-Fella records will sign a young talent and say "hey I'll make you rich kid." The kid gets lured in and asked to sign a contract, but that contract signs away pretty much all their creative freedom. From that point the record label controls that person's entire image, if they get big enough then they may truly pledge their soul to the devil.

Whenever you see a new artist blow up it probably has a lot to do with the Illuminati, for example when Rihanna came back.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DK4JOlVf4DM]YouTube - ‪illuminati - Rihanna Exposed‬‏[/ame]

7. i knew justin beiber wasn't a bit off...

8. Yup, Walt Disney was part of the Illuminati...everything makes sense when you connect all the dots...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwJVNKgot1o]YouTube - ‪Illuminati Tools: Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus, Disney, Simpsons‬‏[/ame]

9. this makes a bit more sense. but in order for all these flashy images to work subliminally, they have to have an already established meaning in consciousness for all people on this planet (since media truly is worldwide today). that is not the case at all

i would be willing to bet that 75% of people in the country do not know what the "all-seeing eye" represents in masonic lore. 10% of the rest may be religious groups, like the mormons, who ascribe a different meaning to the image than is traditionally believed. and the last 15% just have it all wrong

unless youre arguing that these images are already established in the collective unconscious, in which case i would have to disagree

10. A lot of these images you won't even notice consciously. Most of them are settle or only flash on the screen for less than a second before it's gone. Although you didn't see it, your mind still got the image.

11. but if the image is attached to no meaning, what good is the image? i see images daily that i dont understand. my brain filters them out. thats how the brain works. i will see that image again weeks later, and probably not remember seeing it the first time, unless it is something that has meaning to my consciousness

12. This is what allows the Illuminati to hide in plain site. However it is true the images don't make a huge impact on the person, but the lyrics being drilled into your head do. Most mainstream music is extremely catchy and teaches shallow morals to our growing generations. Young people now a days only know success as wealth.

13. i can definitely agree with that. there's a "family-friendly" radio station around here that plays songs about sex, materialism, and cheating. since when are those topics family friendly?

i just dont know about this illuminati stuff. i can get down with an abstract form of illuminati, sort of a societal archetype that drives the degradation of morality, but a group of human beings (or reptiles) controlling things behind the scenes? im not sure

14. Here, than maybe this will help you understand:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_PAqT2JZOw]YouTube - ‪Alex Jones - Secrets in Bohemian Grove‬‏[/ame]
    The second video something I just watched and kinda creeped the fuck out of me
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oILGoxwDiL4]YouTube - ‪Antichrist Illuminati Obama New World Order Agenda 2012 Exposed.mp4‬‏[/ame]

15. I believe in God over secret societies which is why the illuminati don't scare me.

I know God will always control more than they do.

16. The only thing is that the Illuminati are real even if god and satan aren't.

17. The illuminati have limitations. These smart humans are nothing but ants compared to God.

Even they know it. Look at the words under the pyramid on a dollar. IN GOD WE TRUST.

18. I suppose, god would be the worlds only hope...but if he doesn't exist we're fucked. Maybe not now, but sometime in the future...

19. #39 HarryHash, Jun 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2011
    from what i understand, anyone can sell their soul, in exchange for anything we've ever dreamed up. but its all materialistic things. yeah we can pay someone to rub our backs with hot stones and enjoy it, but we can also find love, and our lover would do the same thing for free. the problem with selling your soul is, that is not all the satan wants, he wants you to be a puppet for life, constantly upping his quota. you must fulfill this each time, or he comes down on you hard ( i think this is why Dre's son died).

whenever i talk about this it always reminds me of the age 27, and why hundreds of artists have died at the age of 27, and nearly all have claimed to sold their soul at one point or another. the start their careers young, level out, and then look for ways to get bigger. they mentally ask this question, and evil is usually the first to answer. someone or a moral situation approaches them, and they must choose good or evil. and chosing evil gets you want you want, but you are forever in debt. and if you can keep up with the devil, he'll take you out of this world. most famously at age 27.

anyone have any input on age 27?

btw that 2nd video rocked me. i know a few people that would like to see it

20. i think whatever the reality is, its much, much worse than the illuminati. :devious:

some sort of secret devil creature maybe? that lives in us all? :ey: