Illuminati

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Solar Being, Jun 2, 2011.

1. I meant to the "Rain Man".

2. This stuff makes logical "conspiracy" theories such as Zeitgeist have a bad name

You can believe what you want, and I won't hate/judge but damn.

3. Why don't you watch Zeitgeist refuted and educate yourself. This is way more credible than Zeitgeist. Find out who Peter Joseph really is.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hgX6w4U-2o"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hgX6w4U-2o[/ame]

4. Human morals have always been horrible there's just more humans on earth now so it looks worse. It's easy to predict something. In a few years the united states will be attacked again.

There's no illuminati. Those corrupt elitists don't worship Satan they worship the dollar. When those music artisists sell there souls they justsign some bullshit contract that fucks them over so they can get money.

The government here is too corrupt for them to have anything like the illuminati. For the most part if your a millionaire/billionaire your most likely gonna worry about yourself and not others.

The point is yeah the elitists are corrupt and dangerous but all that illuminati stuff is bogus. Almost everything to do with millions of dollars is probably corrupt.

5. #285 Solar Being, Jul 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2011
    There's no doubt money and greed plays a huge role in this. However they do worship Satan, the dollar is no more than a representation. I could recite a lot of the information on how the Illuminati have symbolism on nearly every world currency, and the currency of every world power, but I won't.

Saying the government is too corrupt to have organized something like this is being very optimistic. Sadly there are some extremely evil people out there and they do have the means to make this happen. It wasn't like the Illuminati took the government in a hostile takeover. It was built from the ground up by the Illuminati. Go back into your history, all of our forefathers were free mason. The Illuminati was founded the exact same year the U.S. got it's independence. Furthermore the King of England had been funding both sides of French and Indian War and countless other territorial wars. All this to setup the base of there New World Order.

People can only be apart of the Illuminati by Bloodline.So I give you a short list of those in the bloodline:

Family Forest® - eBooks

Notice all the big names in that list.

Let's take a look at the symbolism the Illuminati uses. You can find this symbolism through the mainstream media. This wouldn't be actual evidence, but the way these symbols pop up and where they pop up are no coincidence. You see these symbols in brief flashes in music videos, in the background, shirts being worn by extras, etc. They aren't just random symbols, they are the same symbols that keep popping up everywhere.

Overall there's to much evidence that says that the Illuminati do exist. I wrote this blazed, if anything needs to be cleared up. Please ask

6. Jesus was Illuminati. I have proof.

7. I am Illuminati. No need for proof.

8. I believe you.

9. It's like the 7 degrees of Kevin Bacon, but in this case it includes their past family.

10. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9a8J_uPLHXA&feature=channel_video_title]YouTube - ‪Disinformation agents of the New Worldly Order (David Icke, Alex Jones, Zeitgeist)‬‏[/ame]

11. Na...it's real. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFJc06x7dyA&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL]YouTube - ‪President Obama Executive Order 13575 Rural Councils Fox News Agenda 21 July 4, 2011[/ame]

12. #294 Felt, Jul 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2011
    In my honest opinion this illuminati stuff is used to distract and misdirect people.

The illuminati conspiracy theories misdirect some by making them look for and focus on secret handshakes. And there's topics such as secrect societies, worshipping statan, nwo etc that make others ignore these theories and write 'believers' off as loonies.

However, I would argue that the illuminati theories may hold at least one concrete argument about the governing elite pushing for a governing body overseeing the entire planet.

But, I don't think a global governing body is possible because I don't believe that most people would be willing to give up their soverignty.

Yet, there are still politicians, scientists, "environmentalists" that advocate policy and push for this sort of thing. It's ridiculous

13. I can agree with you to an extent.

Some do get to into it. And many do generalize and stereotype people who believe in some of these theories.

As for the global governing body, I think you'd be interested to read or at least skim this:

The Green Agenda - The First Global Revolution

14. Think about this.

50 years ago is when Hollywood started making alien movies. The sightings didn't really start until the 80s, and now there are tens of thousands of sightings a year. The government put the whole theory of aliens into effect before they even started showing up on Earth. (In are generation, I believe aliens have been coming to Earth for hundereds of years) They put the picture in your mind that they are from another planet. They are from a completly differednt reality, a complete reality that the higher powers on Earth want to be a part of. These aliens are not from another planet. They are from what we on Earth call: Heaven & Hell. Angels and demons.

Now think about this. The government will make us think these "aliens" are friendly. They won't do us harm, but that will not be the case in the end. I don't know how the aliens will control the population but they will. None of this is going to take effect until the population reduse. This is when the government wipes out 2/3rds of the population on Earth. Most likely the bigger cities.

And you can't say that they haven't started testing on the bigger cities. Look at all the huricanes and attacks. You can't blame nature on the weather anymore, because even the government has control of that.

15. What the heck bro..

Hollywood movies are made by the government?
    Alien sightings started getting big in the 40s. There was less sightings in the 80s than other decades in the 1900s.
    Where do these so called angels and demons live on earth? Why do they fly weird space craft?

I'm not opposed to open thinking..

16. [​IMG]

17. You have some valid points as far movie making goes. However this is for the discussion of the Illuminati and the New World Order. That doesn't involve any aliens, so you lost me there.

Not exactly. However the movie industry and Hollywood is controlled by the Illuminati at it's highest point. You'll notice how many times reality starts to imitate movies.

18. #300 GoodGravy, Jul 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2011
    There is Freemason, and Illuminati symbolism in tons of movies. Look it up. It's everywhere, for someone not to see, they would have to be blind. As for the aliens, they work with the government, and Illuminati. The Mayans had contact with the aliens, and so does the Illuminati. Watch "UFO sightings 2011" there are more sightings now then ever, and people by the 1,000s around to witness them. They are test subjects the Illuminati owns, and has bought from these aliens (They of course do not use money to buy them, they use people, and souls.)
    I believe the aliens are demons/angels, and the government used movies to brainwash people into thinking they were from other planets.

I didn't say the 40s. I said 50 years ago. 1961. I was talking about movies at that point.
    Alien sightings got very populer in the 80s-90s because of home video cameras.
    The angels/demons can take on different forms, but for now they work with the Illuminati, so they are where ever they stay. Area 51, Under Washington DC, shit I don't know. The space crafs are either they projects, or projects they have helped the government with. No telling what they are for, but most likily the NWO.

Let me add this is all a conspiracy. I do believe it to the fullest, but it is nothing more than what I have been told, and what I have seen with my own two eyes.