Illuminati

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Solar Being, Jun 2, 2011.

1. No need for the all the writing. Just post me a link ill check it out myself. But honestly most authors who wants to make money writes about the illuminati.

Plus that whole sight is based off a book that has been sold to many people.

Not to mention the underlying christian bullshit.

2. Also, good job taking out the most important part of my post there. Without any of those, we continue to have people like you who feed into the system and when you feed into the system, you create more than whats there and then we have an epidemic of teenagers who think the devil is trying to eat thier souls through the power of sold out artist's music... Kanye West is the Demon Spawn, GIT EM!

3. I cant make you believe anything you dont want to believe. Start from the beginning of this thread and work your way to here. If you have a question then post it.

4. i only left out the beginning because it wasnt what i needed to quote you on.

youre opinion is your opinion. teenagers arent influenced by people like me... they are influenced by people like Kanye West, who sells out arenas, then takes 5 minutes telling his fans how he sold his soul to the devil. the devil took kanye's mom because kanye wasnt following the rules. after his mom died kanye changed and completely went to the dark side. and thats my opinion

5. How are they progressing so far?

What's the main purpose of the 'Illuminati'?

Explain to me exactly what they're brainwashing us youth with and how has it effected us as a whole entity?

6. i think your trying to argue something that doesnt hold an argument.

There is a need for all the writing because you arent the only person reading this thread. some poeple might not click the link if thats the only thing i posted.

im just trying to show you, the basics of the illuminati are free. if anyone wants to know who they are, and what they are doing, its free information.

i dont know what other "facts" or opinions these books have inside, because i never read them. but i can write a book with all the free facts posted throughout the web. theres enough free information out there that anyone should be able to build a solid opinion that the illuminati exist, and are hard at work.

and any of those books can be read for free at the library or barnes and noble store.

7. Thats called plagarism.

And im not arguing with no argument, I just think that people who believe in this stuff are crazy.

And from most of your other posts i know you belive in EVERYTHING.

8. Gangs are a product of the illuminati, and those are growing every year. Jay Z rules the east coast hip hop scene, and he's constantly recruiting new talent. he also recently owns the nets which is a big step for a black hip hop mogul. and as far as bball players go, they are constantly showing their love for the illuminati and satan right on tv. that is progression.

main purpose is to put in effect a one world government and army. as well as a one world bank. also to destroy religion.

facebook, and twitter as well as major movie directors are the direct link to todays teens. whatever these sites or directors create is what is widely accepted by teens. whatever trends need to be created, they start them on these networking sites and in popular movies. as well as music industry

9. you hang around in threads you dont care for alot huh?

and no thats not plagiarism.

10. #211 Swills, Jun 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2011
    That's for sure

[​IMG]

The swastika in the decorative Hindu form.

[​IMG]

The Administrative Office of Woljeongsa in South Korea.

[​IMG]

The swastika was the official emblem of the Nazi Party, and is often used by modern Neo-Nazis.

[​IMG]

Two swastikas on an ancient Greek Kantharos, Attica, ca. 780 BC. It is displayed at Staatliche Antikensammlungen

Swastika

11. I hate the fact that the swastika is know always associated with nazi and racism. It was a peaceful sign...

12. #213 Solar Being, Jun 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2011
  13. this will take me forever to click out, but i think it will help others out.

firstly, humans like every other animal, is not inherently evil. it breaks down to greed. if u look to nature, greed is natural, its somewhat essential to life, for w/o the will to survive we wouldnt be here. greed can explain why, if at all, the Illuminati exist. if u have the greed n willingness to go as far as it takes, u can control the world. i believe that it is a possibility for us to move past the greediness we hold, but not at this time.

secondly, good n evil is not set boundaries. while some1 may think killing under any circumstances is evil, i do not. among many other moral/philosophical examples.

if the secret society exists, we know they are obviously cowards or perhaps skilled strategist for staying in the shadows. nothing will change til we all come together and revolt.

14. I respect what you said, but we have to stop and Really think about this. How could we, the people revolt? The age is different, the ways of our past is gone. If we revolt, then governments shut down everything and send in every artillery to keep us in line. In order to revolt to really make a difference, we would need to hi-jack military weapons and such in order to stand a chance. Maybe we fend them off for abit, but in this generation, they've got the upper hand if they want to keep us in line.

But then again I could be wrong, but that's what I think, it's just suicide for those who want to revolt..

15. not entirely, if u fight for the future prosperity of not just humans but all life(we all know the earth will die if we keep going as we r) then putting ur life on the line is nothing. what is a government n leader w/o its citizens?

16. Okay this does NOT interact with the current conversation but earlier they were talking about how the illuminati killed tupac and ODB, and look i know he's NOT a great musician, and you may or may not like the song(personally I like it) but I gotta give him props for fighting back in his own way, know what I mean man. You know exacly what he talking about just with the 1st few lines of the song... that's all, not exacly a type of song you expect from a dude like this

17. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw1ISW1NcSA]YouTube - ‪Waka Flocka Flame- "Fuk Dis Industry" (Official HD Video)‬‏[/ame]

my b about double post

18. hes just like the game. rollin up 20 people deep, all who know the truth. thats what it takes. thats 20 sets of eyes scoping everything out at all times. they arent gonna let themselves get banged up by anybody. its the same thing we need to do as citizens. arm ourselves, hang with no less than 10 people at a time, and speak our minds. the ball is rolling now, but its slow. more of us need to get the word out. especially about the music industry.

ever wonder why the government got involved during song downloading, and p2p sites? because they are directly connected to the music industry, and were losing out on millions. the rappers werent losing out on anything. the illuminati provided everything for them, but when the illuminati realized their cut was being severely minimized, they put people in prison. even single moms and dads.

we need to abandoned itunes, abandoned cd's etc. theres plenty of good music already created that is forsale in secondhand stores. fuck all this mainstream bs. its all terrible and its making 100's of millions. it doesnt make sense! parents have literally given up teaching children