illuminati is an excuse for failure

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Badfish90, Jan 18, 2013.

1. People can accept that they didn't reach their goal and need to blame something. That's why the illuminati exists. Roast me.

2. Badfish, why don't you make like Bradley?

and OD.

3. Badfish 90....

must be the number of seconds it takes you to bust the 2ND nut.

4. Badfish 90, Midnight Stroker.

The only action you ever see is in re-runs of shitty Arnold movies.

(OP, I'm gonna need more personal info to continue this roast)

5. Outch :mad:

6. The illuminatus organization has been around for about as long as time itself so in short, no.

7. i dont know anybody that blames the illuminati for their own personal failures. the illuminati gets blamed for fucking up the world in general, not everyone's personal goals.

8. I believe that there are a lot of conspiracy theorists who get heavy into the conspiracy world because they're, for lack of a better term, failures. They're constantly seeking for some other party to blame. "Oh, I can't get a job because the Illuminati is controlling this economic downturn." "Oh, I can't go to university because the Illuminati is controlling the curriculum." "Oh, I'm depressed because of Monsanto and their additions to our food supplies. Nevermind the fact that I sit inside all day reading about conspiracies and never see the sun."

Now, of course, I'm not saying that ALL conspiracy theorists are like this. But there are a staggering number of jobless, sit-in-mom's-basement CTs who blame everybody and everything except for themselves for their lack of motivation and aspirations. One of my best friends was one for the longest time until he finally snapped out of it.

9. Hey Badfish 90 you're posts are just average. Who do you think you are GGrass or Chicken?

I mean I like that you're here and everything and somehow I remember you regardless of your limited post count but you'll just never make into the upper-echolon of posters like me or the aforementioned posters (I refuse to say "Blades":cool:)

10. I'm not saying it doesn't exist necessarily. But I think a lot of people use it as a scapegoat.

11. But I wanna be in the upper-echelon sooo bad. Like soo bad I cry myself to sleep.

12. [​IMG]

13. He's catching on!
    Illuiminati is a front. ...
    A legend...
    Used to Enslave the weak minded, simple.

Now them global banks are a different story... ;)

14. Lol all you noobs can do is speculate.

You know nothing.

15. There's some sense of security that comes with knowing exactly who the enemy is. If we can say, "The world is all fucked up because of _______ and how completely and utterly evil they are" then we feel like there's at least a theoretical way in which _______ could be overcome.

If we say, "The world is all fucked up because it's full of people that, when it comes down to it, are always going to look out for the best interests of themselves and their families first, and often these interests are not in the interests of others," then there's nothing we can do except try to live between the contradictory interests of everyone around us. If there's no boogeyman, then we have a much bigger problem on our hands...

• Like Like x 1

16. That's the damn thought those global bank assholes will make you believe!
    There even smart enough to get your feeling & his feeling as two separate fucking feelings!

17. the illuminati isn't the enemy, we ourselves are the enemy, conquer ourselves and the world will follow

none but ourselves can free our minds

18. Don't worry. When we're all replaced by androids, humanity will enter a golden era.

19. He's trying to join the illuminati!

GET HIM!!! :mad:

Seriously though....

20. No... Just no...

I have never seen a single person blame the illuminati for failing a drug trust, or not getting a job, or flunking out of college.

Its much larger things