ILLUMINATI in SpongeBob

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by E=MC420, Jan 30, 2014.

1. So much for no rude or closed minded comments-_- I thought stoners were supposed to be open to other peoples ideas... I guess even weed can't help assholes from being themselves.Sent from my RM-860_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

2. weed also may give people silly ideas like spongebob being in the illuminati.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

hard to take someone serious when they start the thread by saying "fuck you" to anyone who disagrees. :rolleyes:

4. I said fuck you for being closed minded. Not for disagreeing. And @[member="nesw"] lol u got me there:)Sent from my RM-860_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

5. Disagreeing with a conspiracy theorist is the equivalent to being closed minded.  They never can seem to figure out that just because someone does disagree with them doesn't make them close minded, it means the theorist facts blow aids nut and don't hold up for shit but you have to have faith in the idea, like religion.  So in a sense, conspiracy theory is religion.

6. That is so much better.

7. I never said anything like you have to agree with me. Or that ur closed minded if u don't. I'm saying that you are being closed minded for not evaluating every angle of what you are seeing. And @[member="mackab"] yes I do believe hat it is better to say fuck you for being closed minded than for disagreeing with me. I wouldn't say that to u for disagreeing with me. But a mind... Now that's a terrible thing to close. So fuck you if u do. If u aren't going to utilize ur natural gifts u r a waste of a life and fuck u.Sent from my RM-860_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

8. You are the one who was saying that stoners are supposed to be open to other people's ideas.
    That means not saying "Fuck you" to people who disagree with you or the philosophy that you have.

9. the first season or two of sponge bob always had sexual jokes and innuendos. i noticed it watching it when i got older. but i didnt see many illuminati symbolism, admittingly, i would even know what to look for.

10. #30 smokinokie, Feb 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2014
    Was it the illuminati?
    Or was it the writers having some fun at the expense illuminati believers?
    Given the type of humor of the early episodes, I can almost hear a writer saying, "I know! Let's make people believe SpongeBob is Illuminati!"

And it appears to have worked.

But at any rate. I'm sorry the illuminati stole your cartoons. That must be hard.*

(*forrest gump voice)

11. Nooo, not my husband. All he wants in life is to catch some jellies and flip patties yo.

[​IMG]

12. My little brother watches that show a lot and I seen that episode with the little hats with one eye on their heads too I believe its Illuminati but how would it effect children? I don't know maybe its just an joke to make fun of the Illuminati, but then again a lot of other shows on that network have symbols I've seen with my little brother, just like Disney and Cartoon network. The symbols are usually the same one eye,person/people bowing down to an pyramid or some eye. Like this one episode of George Lopez his mom kept saying "shh! the eye its watching us stop saying its name it can hear the evil eye!". Seems real strange to me.

13. @[member="BigBabyLegs1203"] the symbols themselves have no effect on the kids minds (except for the fact that they are being forced into the minds of our youth wether we like it or not). Just pay real close attention to he entire premise of what they're trying to get across to you is... It'll be covered up with the 'moral of the story' but when u disect even deeper you might realize that the whole point of a program (in this case SpongeBob) is to promote eating fast food (an industry run by the the people who are a part of the new world order) and to promote stupidity (which I believe is part of their population control plan). The signs themselves are just like their trademark symbol. And a way for the nwo to know who is repin their symbols. Kind of like if u roll with them they got u if not they will make an example of u. Yes this is just a theory and no i do not have proof but They're have been many people in the entertainment industry openly tlk about this (Kat Williams for example) yet ppl still call it just coincidence! Sent from my RM-860_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

14. OP, you should stop smoking weed...

15. Lol:)Sent from my RM-860_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

16. No. Just motherfucking no.

The whole point of being a secret a secret society is not letting the world know you exist.

If the illuminati were real, they would be terrible at their job, as half the goddamn world knows that word and harps on about their symbolism.

Ill let you in on a hint. Celebrities like money. Attention generates money. By purposely slipping said symbolism into their work, they get attention, and a wider audience by word of mouth.

There is a society running the world, but its not the illuminati. Its bankers. Bankers aka Rich fucks. Its not a secret, its out in the open, just no one really cares. If you really want to spread the word and help people rise up, tell them that, not that some secret society of boogeymen is calling all the shots.

17. I never said anything about a boogeyman society. @[member="LuxTenebris"] if absolutely no one knew that you existed what would be the point? And yes everybody harps about the illuminati so they must be doing a bad job.... But you are taking the 'illuminati' part of it too seriously. I'm just using that word to refer to those bankers and top politicians. GOOGLE : THE BILDERBERG GROUPI'm not trying to say I believe in all of the crazy satanic shit that most people are thinking about when they hear 'illuminati'. I do think that this group uses some of those same symbols just as a signature on their works though. Again GOOGLE/YOUTUBE BILDERBERG GROUP. And don't just read one single article or watch one or two documentaries and then start drawing up conclusions. Do LOTS of research and analyze EVERYTHING you are being told by EVERYONE. And let me just say again that these are just my personal theories and opinions. all I ask is that you take my and everyone elses ideas and at least just analyze them.Sent from my RM-860_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

18. #40 greenterror, Feb 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2014
    The Illuminati is not really a far out thing.  Just google freemasonry and you'll find the very cult that pulls many strings, I've talked to kids that were quite confident to tell me their parents and grandparents were powerful rich people behind the scenes.

Besides, by logic, any hierarchical society will have people at the bottom and people at the top.  And by statistics, a mere 85 people own as much wealth as half the world, 3.5 billion people.  So it's really not a long shot to think that a small group of people are working together in unison for a common goal rather than against each other.