Illuminati (backwards) .org

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by CannabisInCanada, Jul 18, 2010.

1. If you type illuminati backwards .org it re-directs you to the NSA.GOV website. Can I ask why your government agencies subscribe to occult terminology/symbology?

itanimulli.org
    itanimulli.net
    itanimulli.com

2. Interesting find.

3. Can I ask why Canadians don't worry about their government and don't shut the fuck up about ours?

4. Can I ask why the hostility? I worry about my government constantly. But yours seems to affect mine (not that this issue will). I was just wondering about this since it's curious to me. Anyone want to debunk why this happens?

Why don't you post anything of substantial merit?

5. yeah budluver, it's curiosity, calm down..

6. actually it's a random dude that created this site and redirected it to this site ^_^
    first thing that comes up on google while googling this gave me a forum and someone who found these infos:

- John Fenley
    1985N 360E
    Provo, Utah 84604-1803
    United States

source : Itanimulli.com - Itanimulli Itanimulli.com - AboutUs Wiki Page

7. I think it might just be some crazy nut that bought those websites and just redirects you to the NSA every time. They all seemed to be owned by a "John Fenley".

Itanimulli.com - Itanimulli

Pontifier.com

EDIT: ^^^Beat me to it! :eek:

8. Cheers. :) Glad it's explainable!

9. You must have been high as shit when you made that find

10. Haha you thought that the gov was behind it?

And to answer your question, many of our leaders are apart of societies which deal heavily in occult practices. The illuminati, however, is not one of those societies. Its been going on since before the US was created.

11. Thanks for stealing what I said in the other thread.:hello:

12. john fenley, some computer geek in utah bought the domain name itanimulli.net and .org and redirects people who search it to the nsa website.

if there really was a secret NWO of illuminati i really doubt they would leave something so obvious as a backwards anagram that would reveal they controlled the government

13. OP,

Every Canadian I have ever known or talked to, has worried more about my government then theirs, and has made it perfectly clear how horrible ours is. So, I agree with the douchebag who said what he said, only with hostility, but without hostility.

14. Exactly. Redirects have nothing to do with the host. I could purchase TUPACisALIVE.com and redirect it to GC. Doesnt mean hes a member.

15. Bump for a great JUSTICE!

16. Because Canada doesn't have the same population density, or pure numbers to make an impact in world politics. Fixing the US is going to be a huge struggle in the coming centuries, and it's everybody's business now, thank you very much..