Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Illinois Pick-Up

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Po4381994, May 19, 2014.

1. Just picked up a quarter of some maui waui as I was told it was, from a close friend who buys directly from a grower, so I'm inclined to believe it's what he said it is. Thought I'd share some samples from my pick up! Got it for a nice price considering my state, at $90. Lemme know what you guys think!

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1400453895.956047.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1400454055.365110.jpg

2. Following up after the smoke; I love it, very fragrant, sweet and just a bit of that classic skunky weed smell. Also sweet to the taste and super smooth. The high is mostly up in the head, sorta energizing almost yet relaxing too. One of my favorites that I've had, regardless of if it is actually "Maui waui" lol :smoke:

3. #3 BringDaRuckuz, May 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2014
    Sounds like you've got yourself a winner, as long as you enjoy it, and it's smoking.. it's a win.