Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Illinois medical?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by MrBurgerking, Aug 24, 2007.

1. So what's the deal with this? I heard about some bill in the process of being passed or something like that. I would love to see a couple clubs go in in Chicago.

So does anyone have any information about MMJ in Illinois?

2. Sorry to be the one to inform you that the IL Senate bill to enact a Medical Marijuana program did not pass.

However, the representative who wrote the bill says he's going to keep on trying.

3. That shit pissed me the fuck off! We were so fucking close, and it didnt pass basically because some of the representatives felt passing it means they would be "soft on crime". Fucking bullshit. As for another attempt, they said that they're not going to try unless they feel it will pass 100%. So, I'm not seeing it for a long time.