Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Illinois medical card wait

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Jokerwild, Apr 8, 2017.

1. It took me just under 90 days and I went straight to my dispensary the day I got my card. I got so much weed I didn't know what to do with it.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Oh I can't wait!!! Thank you I didn't know if I had to see my doc or not when I got it cause they told me to make an appointment when I do get my card! Soooooooooo looking forward to when I get it!

3. Yeah they want you to make an appointment so they can get money from you again. Once you have the card you don't have to see the Doctor again unless it expires.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ahhh ok!!! I'm happy you told me that! Much appreciated..

• Like Like x 1
  5. Still waiting for my Illinois medical Marijuanna card, 3 moths this month......

6. I was under the impression that if you paid all fees to the state, & your Il medical marijuanna doctor, & did all the paperwork & all tasks required to obtain your IL Medical Marijuanna card you could legally purchase various cannibis products @ a Medical Marijuanna dispensary within the state of IL.
    Instead of all I've done & been through thus far (including taking the train up to Springfield) I'm still in limbo. I was neither denied or approved thus far. After over 3 months now, they send me a letter saying my doctor didn't send in the Physcian Certification form. I was sitting in a small office in Springfield,IL when he sent it in back in Jan.2018. I seen him do it in front of me! They don't have enough doctors, dispensaries, or apparently state workers in this field in IL. This shit really sucks!

7. I'm sorry to hear that, it must be extremely frustrating. Luckily I didn't have to go through a physician because I'm a veteran (I have a bunch of different loop holes to jump through though). Just keep your head up, you will eventually get it.

8. #28 Jenae, Apr 17, 2018
    Last edited: May 21, 2018
    Warning verify any company you go through i got this email from the place i went to and contacted idph right away and they told me my application is just waiting to be processed that if there was issues i would get a letter in the mail

This is the text i received from the company that sent my application in mind you they didnt have anything to do with my doctors paperwork that was sent by my doctor and he dont work for them.

"Hi Jenae. sorry to inform you but i was told by our doctors idph has launched an investigation into your application. This will further delay things as I told you if you kept contacting them it would. Good luck to you our business with you is finished. please do not contact cannamed Outreach again.
    Thank you. "

They told me they sent my application in Jan qnd then had me come back in feb and do another application which was a 4 hour drive plus gas and just in general a pain.

This is what idph sent me

Your application has been received but it wasn’t until 02/28/2018 that it was received in our office. We are not yet processing application, as we have not gotten to your name in the queue. Your money order will not be cashed UNTIL we start processing your application. Due to the volume of applications received, it will take some time to reach your name on our list. Thank you for being patient.
    Division of Medical Cannabis

I called the state when i got the text from CannaMed OutReach and they told me nothing is wrong they just didnt receive it until feb 28th.
    They also said they would not give information about my card or anything they would send me a letter that they dont tell doctors and that it was no investigation and that once they start processing February i will have my card.

Just be careful because i trusted them and they lied to me several times. If they would have been honest and told me they messed up and didnt get it send out when they said i would be upset but i would have understood but to lie to me and try and scare me is wrong.

I have ptsd have medication to try and help but it is wrong for anyone to be treated this way for checking on there application. Just becareful and i would recommend doing it electronically this way they get it roght away. Just dont want anyone else to have to deal with this.

I still am not sure why they thought the best thing to do was to text me saying they would no longer help me when i was asking them for proof. They sent my money and my application they still never sent me proof had to call idph to make sure they got my money. Just horrible business practice i feel they need to aplogize or shut down its wrong on all levels.
    Attached are screen shots and text and emails from the 3rd party company CannaMed OutReach and idph

Idph told me over the phone that CannaMed OutReach used white out on my application and changed dates which i had no knowledge. I still have no idea why they would do this. Idph also told me they only received one application and it was at the end of Feb the 28th . It does not take 2 months to receive main in the same state 3 hours away.

I got a voice mail last week saying they wanted to refund me so i text them back giving them my address then a PayPal link in case it was easier to send it ro me that way they have yet to refund me. I guess again yet another lie from Eric Arndt.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Yeah, going through a third party can make things a lot worse when you're dealing with a government beauracracy. A friend of mine went through something similar when he used a third party for FOIA inquiries. I haven't begun my application process yet, but I intend to file it myself. It's bad enough adding an extra layer of bureaucracy to the process, but putting a bunch of stoners in charge of organizing and filing government forms? Nah, dawg.

10. Fyi to everyone. I submitted my application 2/2/18. I called today and was advised my application was approved on 4/16 and the card had been mailed out. Just an fyi if anyone is looking for a currentish time table.

11. Thanks hopefully people will start posting when there application was received and when they were approved or received card. I think they are on the second week of feb now all of the first weeks should be getting cards now.

12. I'm a veteran as well my friend. A former Army Medic that dedicated his entire life to, not only serving myself, but taking care of my fellow vets @ JCVAMC in St. Louis,Mo. as a nurse. I might have some mental health issues but I'm ok. I received my,"IL Dept. of Public Health Medical Cannabis Registered Qualifying Pt." card yesterday, thank GOD, & to all who supported my endeavor in this matter,especially Dr. David Footerman!

13. That was my doctor as well didnt have any issues at all with that part only the 3rd party that did my application. Would reccomend staying away from CannaMed outreach when there are issues they wont help u and lie to you. Just so other arr carefull want it to as stressless as possible but they actually added 60 days to my wait time because they lied said they sent my application out but didnt for at least 2 months. They even lied to me when i told them my application was not received. Nothing but stress just dont want anyone going through what i have.

14. I am hoping by may 20th i will have my card did my application dec 30th 2017. Was not received by idph until feb 28th so mad about that i paid them 75 and they fucked me over horrible people.

15. Feb 28th app received got email today its being processed and at fbi for background check so hopefully by the 11th of May. They are working on the last week of Feb applications now.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Got letter have to redo prints because someone changed the date on my application they did it to several and we all have to redo our prints pretty fucked up but hoping all the people this has happened to can get together and bring a small claimes lawsuit to get back the money they took from us

17. That's pretty fucked up, sorry to hear that.

18. Ugh sorry to hear that, these people need to understand they are making people wait for their medicine and that isn't ok. I thought the NJ process was long, I just got my card yesterday roughly one month after my first appointment with the doctor. Illinois needs to get their shit together. I hope after you redo your prints it goes quickly and smoothly

19. Redid today and emailed form in hoping soon.

• Like Like x 1
  20. I know i should have done it my self didnt think they would fuck stuff up this badly and then lie about it. Found out the whited out dates on my application the state told me they did it to several applications. They should not be in business and should have to pay everyone back.