Illinois legalization?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Asyd420, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Can somebody tell me how much longer its gonna take for illinois to legalize it?

2. nevvvvaaaaaa- go to Cali brah

3. So far looks like Michigan, Ohio, and Minnesotta are ahead of us in line. And that's just from the Midwest states.

4. I read something in the Chicago Tribune that they made it legal for a bit to see how it will do in the next 3 years. I think its more of a research thing though. It's going to be awhile to have a dispensary if thats what your talking about.

5. Sometimes I wish Chicago wasn't located in Illinois. 2 completely different worlds.

6. totally agree. same goes for some of the burbs too.

7. Completely true.

8. Oh yeah, no doubt. I feel strange not being in the city. Maybe its just me...

9. #10 Bucky, Feb 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2010
  10. That's the medical bill my friend, if it passes it will only be active for 3 years or so till it's reevaluated. And as for dispensaries, probably never (unless that's part of a nation wide thing that pops up), especially if they don't add that to the current bill. Currently the bill provides you the responsibility to find someone to grow your medicine for you. 5 plants able to be growing, 2 can be mature at any given time.

11. It is decrimininalized (under 10gs) in unincorporated areas of cook county. Which really is very vague. Basically the thing is if you live in town, and there is a police department there then they don't follow this. Which is pretty much everywhere in cook county.

12. one day hopefully:hello:

13. The current bill does offer dispensarie being regulated by the health department. and my source on that is Mr. Lou Lang.....
    Home