Illinois Legalization

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by St0neyBal0gney, Dec 5, 2019.

1. should be by June, when you visit, make sure the bud tenders don't scam you on change. I've heard plenty stories about people who can't "count" money , and it's never in the customers favor. when they pay 12 an hour, expect thievery on all levels.

• Like Like x 1
  2. thank you sir. I want wax yo!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hop on interstate 64 and go West. first one would be Harrisburg, Marion, Anna, and a couple more near st. louis. Plenty of choices.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. No, the cultivators lobbied the politician so Illinois won't allow any other cultivators. Only a few craft licenses are going to be granted in 2020 it won't be till 2021 till New cultivators can come in and grow product. It's absolutely fucking ridiculous. Proof they don't give two flying fucks about legalization and it's all about money.

When I kept seeing in the news Illinois talking about their record sales over other states that had legalization. That's a lie too, IL is only having record profits because IL has record high taxes.

5. Are Illinois stores open and are the shelves stocked full?

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. They are open, but not stocked full.
    Med prices thus far are around
    $70 - 1 gram of RSO
    $55 - 70 - .5 gram vape cartridges
    $30 - 50 .3 gram disposable vapes
    $60-90 for 3.5 grams of popcorn bud

These are all before tax prices and rec is even higher.

Illinois strain favs so far are
    Sativa - Cheese and Chong
    Indica - Mag Landrace

7. Thank you my friend. I guess I'll stick with the black market. Just too much money.

8. Put it this way it’s so bad in Illinois I’m getting ready to leave to go back to the West Coast in a couple months and the dispensaries are so low for the last few months they have been at times selling CBD hemp bud for $60 an eighth before taxes of 25% for flower and 35% for all pens/carts and concentrates.

Also unless it’s shake they are only selling 3.5 g eights. It’s gotten awful here lately with regards to Cannabis versus 2014. I’m originally from California as a Grower but I been in Illinois for 10 years and I think I’m leaving for Montana and from everything I can see Montana’s cannabis laws seem to remind me of California’s back in the 90s. I’ll find out soon I guess but so far from what I’ve seen it looks pretty good for small med growing considering.

My shit blows away most dispensaries anyway not just my words but also what my friends have said look at the pictures of a snapshot of the menus around here absolutely pathetic actually the Facebook group, the local Dispensary blocked me because I called them on this.

IMG_4128.JPG IMG_4129.JPG

IMG_2381.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Here’s what’s available right now for recreational in Illinois. I don’t think medical is much better but this is the only flower they have available shake a quarter for $80

IMG_4638.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. The price will be the death of weed in Illinois. black market will once again will be king. Other state have learn this the hard way such as Washington who had to lower the price.

11. I'm there. once again fuck Kentucky.

• Like Like x 1
  12. The one in Sauget Illinois by Grizzly stadium has the best prices, Collinsville has the better selection.

But the prices SUCK!!! But that Mag Landrace RSO is real medicine. I go grab some every time I see it in stock. I mostly buy co2 oil and rso, its the best bang for buck imo, next to cheap edibles.

Everything else is highway robbery

13. Oh and you can dab RSO but its a tad dirty, but the co2 oil dabs clean and 1 gram of co2 oil goes alot farther than 1 gram of concentrate....the few times I've got concentrate I look at it I just feel like it's not a gram.

14. Hey pothead, Im medical here, just made a run today, They have every strain available they should in harrisburg. If people would STOP buying the expensive flower the price would go down. I didn't look at recreational tho, you may be on the short end of the stick.

• Friendly Friendly x 1