Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Illinois dealer says he has medical weed...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Tokinsince2012, Feb 23, 2014.

1. He's not really a dealer. More like a middle man. He says he just got back from Cali and he sent a text to all his customers. I posted about this guy awhile ago when I tried to buy a quarter and he shorted me a gram then got mad at me when i confronted him about it. I told him i was done fucking with him. A week later he texted me and apologized and said his scale was off and he's gonna give me the gram for free. I told him to just add it to the next bag I buy from him. But back to my point. This mother fucker says he has medical weed and i'm having a hard time believing it because obviously he's a little shady. I'm not sure if it's worth driving half an hour and back for what he claims is medical weed. What are your thoughts on this?

All rude/cocky/snarky comments will be ignored.

seems like a setup to take your money...he is a known thieving scumbag . :confused_2:

3. Ask for pics at least and post them

4. Would you be able to find good bud more conveniently because if so then i wouldnt bother but if not i'd check it out

This... Desperate times call for desperate measures, kinda sounds like a setup, if you do decide to meet up be safe.

Yeah I've got my main dealer and his weed is usually really good. But this guy owes me a gram. So I guess I have no choice but to go pick it up.
    I just asked and he just told me with his usual shitty attitude that he's not taking pictures and told me to come pick it up. I'm getting sick of this guy. But he owes me a gram. So this pickup might be my last from him.

7. You better hope it is man

8. I'm kinda paranoid that it is. When he apologized for shorting me, I was thinking maybe he wants me to come back to his house so he can kick my ass. I might just take a friend with me to pick up my gram and then stop fucking with him.

9. Sounds like the best idea. I would definitely bring a witness lol.

10. I have a MMj card but I think some people r confused about "medical bud" really is.

Say person 1 has a card grows strain X and is shitty bud that would still be medical.

Say person 2 has an illegal grow and grows strain X and its mind blowing good medicinal quality stuff but that's not medical. Confused.

Medicinal quality is just that no matter what state or grower it comes from.

Maybe one day medical will actually mean something like grown organic with no pesticides.

I don't need the guvment to tell me what is medical and what isn't I can tell for myself.

That being said any self respecting dispensaries should keep there standards "medicinal quality".

Good weed is good weed and bad weed is bad weed no matter what label people want to put on it.

11. So basically what you're saying is this guy could have high quality weed or he's talking bullshit. I figured as much. Man I'm not even sure the gram is even worth dealing with his ass anymore.

12. "Medical weed" isn't very descriptive.

Sent from my iPhone on the moon inside my space weed grow op

Weed legally grown for medical purposes.

Fairly descriptive. 

14. U could get the "free" gram and see if u like it. I don't know how sketchy this dude is tho.

15. Whatever you say genius.

Good luck OP!!

Sent from my iPhone on the moon inside my space weed grow op

16. Probably got some 0's of a bumper crop from a dispensary.

17. Hopefully OP isn't at the dealer's house getting his ass beat right now.

18. I've seen "medical" weed that wasn't up to par. There is no word that could come out of a dealers mouth that would lead me into knowing his weed is dank short of saying he has a lab result in his hand.

Same shit, different words. People got that "fire" .....now they got that "medical".......w/e

19. #19 MooseyPoo, Feb 24, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2014
    Buy a taser off that other blade before going.

20. Nah dont go. Is a setup. Be like "Just keep it" and if he starts bragging you to come then its a setup. If he just lets it go then theres chances it wasnt lol