Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Illinois dank

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by kamacosby, Mar 16, 2012.

1. Yuppp

Attached Files:

2. not the best or the worst looking bud

3. I live in central Illinois and we call those mids or regs. I've gotten bud that looks exactly like that a bunch of times. Still pretty decent bud though

4. [quote name='"illinibruin"']I live in central Illinois and we call those mids or regs. I've gotten bud that looks exactly like that a bunch of times. Still pretty decent bud though[/quote]

Maybe its just the picture. Its dank but not amazing shit. Mids and regs here are sooo bad

5. the ops bud are definitely not mids lol

6. In Illinois I've noticed we get a lot of decent looking strong weed. I can't explain it but they still taste good and hit hard, and I smoke constant strong strains all the time.

7. looks like some decent skunk buds........

8. Looks decent.

Plenty of good weed here in IL

9. [quote name='"ivraan"']In Illinois I've noticed we get a lot of decent looking strong weed. I can't explain it but they still taste good and hit hard, and I smoke constant strong strains all the time.[/quote]

Same here. I always get decent looking dank here that smokes alot better than it looks

10. Nice! no-name pickup. @Op

11. Yeah they do! Skunks always one of my favorite smells, probably because it was the first type of dank I had (and seemed to be the norm for a while before I found it impossible to find in my area, been like 2 years), but I always remember having small, dense buds like that.