Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.
  1. #1 OhWerdFatBags, Jan 15, 2008
    Last edited: May 1, 2018

2. Beaches of Hawaii, on the edge of the grand canyon at sunrise/set, oval office

3. Crackhouse.

4. The 'aquaduct' - a canal running between a chill neighborhood.
    The 'alley' - a strip of road where no cop will ever drive by. Good place to box.
    The 'tower' - some random tower by the mormon temple.

Some street in the middle of D.C. was pretty ill too.

5. Gotta be one of my memories.

Fourth of July when I was still close with my friend who I considered my brother, along with a lot of other close friends.

We had firecrackers baking in the oven (after a very fun trip to meijer), rolled up a fat blunt and crawled out his window, around with a ladder and climbed to the third story, we were WAYYYY up... and being mad blazed trying to get up and down the roof, is scary as shit btw. Got to watch the fireworks from up there puffin a blunt... perfect,

ahh fuck the memories of that kid, I miss him so much. I wish I knew what happened. :(

6. The top of the Empire State building would be cool.

7. This isn't a place...but I have a brother in law who lives in socal who claims he blazed with Suge Knight when he was younger.

8. Make your own smoke spot, only costs $100 tops with posters blacklights etc.

Example of mine:
    [​IMG]

9. Blunt riding around the capitol. Blazed while driving in a circle around the washington monument. Got lost on 295 and 395 though.

10. Valley rides are whats up. WHERES MY DELAWARE/SOUTHERN PA BOYS AT!!!! hah

11. It's a tie between smoking in my boat, or the top of the half pipe before I drop in on my ski's.

12. Ah man... there's this goverment owned land about a mile away from my house that no one ever goes to. Me and my friend are gonna start growing there. But anyways, it's far away from everything, houses, cars, whatever. There's a massive valley that runs through all of the hills, and at the bottom of the valley there's this amazing stream that runs through tothe lake. Tons of nice green trees, there's even little frogs and stuff that swim in the stream. Crystal clear water, cat-tails by the stream, no electricity whatsoever. It's amazing.

13. I think its fun just to walk around the park near me or smoke on a bench by the lake at night. You can see anyone from 100 yards away and it's so relaxing

14. Smoking outside is beat. Inside you can do so much more while you are smoking.

15. I had a hunch you smoked rocks.

16. thats soemwhat true but there aint much better then tokin up outside in the spring and summer and early fall.......one of my favorite smoke spots is outside.....actually i do the majority of my smoking outside even when its freezing cold......i guess im a trooper

17. I don't think so, it may be less sketch but it's kind of boring. I'd rather be out enjoying nature and the night sky than sitting inside and watching your tv

18. Fuck TV. Smoking outside or inside isn't what matters, its what you do with your high that counts.

19. Hot Tub.

On top of a mountain.

With my best friend, no matter where we smoke i love it, and smokin with her makes it so much better.

20. my aunt has a cottage on lake keuka with a dock on the lake we were there for the forth of july and my buddy and me just sat at the end of the dock puffed on a half o of some big bud and watched the fireworks explode it was really fuckin trippy