Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Illegal

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by -420-Ganja-, Mar 6, 2009.

1. Is it illegal to send cash through the mailing system? I just thought that it was illegal to send money overseas. I'm buying some glass from foggy mountain glass(too poor for GC store lol). The guy is being very polite and is worried about being accused of taking the money if it is lost. I believe that I'm responsible for the money until it is received right?

Like I said he is very polite, I don't want to insist that I send cash. depending on what you guys say i'm going to send the cash or send a cashiers check

2. I'm pretty sure it isn't illegal to send cash through the mail. When I worked at UPS Store nobody said anything about that. But it is not a good idea to do that at all. I strongly recommend not doing that.

3. Sending cash isn't smart for the same reason he said, though it's not illegal. What you could possibly do is mail it with Delivery Confirmation and insurance for the amount of the cash that's inside. For the insurance slip write 'payment' instead of 'cash' and no one will be tempted to open it.

4. I'm only spending 30 dollars if i lost it, it would not be the end of the world. Thank you guys.

5. what about a money order to a bank account or something

6. send a money order. :wave:

7. go to your local post office and get a postal money order. for a $30 MO you'd have to pay maybe .50 cents in fees. that's the safest way, and a postal MO is as good as cash.

8. Use an International Money Order.

9. when I buy products from overseas and do not wish to use my paypal/credit card I always use a postal money order. it costs a little bit extra but it is like a cheque and can only be cashed in by the person/company that it was designated for

10. Buy a maxed out vanilla visa ($100 is tops I think :confused:) and buy it online. You can use it as a debt card and order stuff online. Just make sure you don't cap it at over 100 or it won't even work, but will still take the 2 bucks it charges for you to use it online.
    Or save up for like another 2 weeks and go with GC. :wave:

11. Your best bet would be to buy a prepaid visa or american express or something similar for however much you want to spend. These prepaid cards will work anywhere regular credit/debit cards work. You can buy them at gas stations, online, or most stores that sell gift cards.

12. Send it in a birthday card

13. If the guy doesn't want you to send him cash then that's the end of it. Sending cash in the mail is a dumb idea btw simply because you can't insure it, and if it's lost then it's lost forever. Just get a paypal account. They're free.

14. Go to noob.com, and type in money order.