Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Illegal to sell bong on Craigslist?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by GanjFarmer', Apr 21, 2013.

1. I see a lot of vapes and stuff on Craigslist and it seems like its fine as long as they say Tobacco use. So I put my bong on there just to test the waters. My asking price was the same I paid for it so when somebody emailed me I was a little interested.

This guy is pretty interested and I have him my number to text me. I just want to know if selling a bong would be illegal? It will be 100% clean from ISO and Salt before I sell it. And when I talk to this guy I'm sure to only mention tobacco when talking about it.

2. if the bong is 100% clean then there is no problem whatsoever

3. Exactly! The weed resin is what makes it drug paraphernalia.

Just sell it as a "water pipe" I believe the word "bong" implies cannabis use. I know headshop owners refuse to call it anything but a water pipe.

4. Shit that wouldn't matter too much though right? I could still edit the post if it matters.

5. Recently bong has been adapted to not really matter you dont have to call them water pipes anymore although florida is banning bongs fuck florida

6. wtf? florida is banning bongs?