"illegal" pets

Discussion in 'Pets' started by xpurplehaze420x, Mar 13, 2013.

1. The reason it's illegal to sell those baby turtles is because people breed and sell red eared sliders, and they are a serious invasive species in the western states, especially california. 

They are disease vectors and create competition with native turtles.

Those ghetto swap-meets are primarily the reason for this ban, and they're the main reason the turtles are so common.

You can find individuals with a shell-length of over 20" in many of our park lakes in orange county.

It's a good thing that ban went in place, because poachers will raid tortoise nests for their eggs.  That's the only good reptile law i've seen in california..  recent laws are draconian and not based on any data, the case of california legless lizards, and Glossy snakes are a good example.  They are extremely common and adaptable, yet they're illegal to capture throughout most of california.  Guess who's behind this bullshit? X(

2. The chimp was on TV shows and everything. It's name was bobo (I think, but I'm not 100% sure) and it literally ripped her apart. Bit off all her fingers and hands and literally ripped her face off. Like the entirety of her face was ripped from her skull. I heard that 911 call it was actually one of the only things that have ever disturbed me mentally, and I'm a frequent bestgore and documentingreality surfer. She's just screaming that it's ripping her face off and shit. The chimp literally got her keys and unlocked the door and went outside. The friend showed up to help calm the chimp down and it just ripped her to pieces. She lived though, you can find pictures of her on google images. She still doesn't have a nose and shit.. Her face just looks like a pile of flesh.

3. I don't know anyone with an exotic pet, but my like best friends dad had a pet monkey growing up, (50-60's), and my friends grandma (his dads mom) liked to make fudge.....like the dessert.

One day, she's boiling this hot pot of chocolate, and the monkey fell in it and died. From burns and drowning by fudge

:laughing:  :laughing:  :laughing: 

I know the story itself isn't that funny, but the way my friend delivered it always cracked me up.  We were probably like 10 when he told me, and was just like, "Yeah my dad had a pet monkey, but it died in a pot of fudge"

Ahhh, good memories

4. A pet human --- i know you're thinking slaves and racism --- but wait!!!

they're cloned from Mark Wahlberg's hair. I know he's not dead and probably has kids, but hear me out! This is important --- IF MARK WAHLBERG --- if mark walhberg was your slave, like but not a real person, how could that be racist? Or weird? you're weird and racist for thinking that.

C'mon --- it's MARK WAHLBERG MAN....

he's a friggin animal, he's a pet. You could pet him, you could train him to bite other Markie's and have Mark fights for cash, make your Mark work out alot, help him bench press and basically you'd have the Mark fighting market cornered like a sonofafuckinbitch. You bet your ass Mark Wahlberg would do your friggin dishes or take out your garbage - you could tell him to wear whatever. Maybe you're gay and you like that stuff, so he wears assless chaps while he hand scrubs your already clean kitchen floor for 6 hours while you watch naked because your clothes are in the wash for 6 more hours, or maybe you're a nerd and you want people to think you hit it big with your dot com bullshit everyone knew you were doing in grade school so you have Mark the great Wahlberg mow your lawn in a tuxedo, Maybe your wife is like this idea now too and oils down Mark before making him wax your new car with his abs, or maybe your daughter really needs to have a talk you dont wanna talk about like why fish die when you dont feed them so Mark delivers a splendid speech in a crush velvet jumpsuit, because when you own a slave cloned Mark Wahlberg, you can do that, tell him what to wear and what to do, just so long as it doesnt make him get agitated and overthrow you because STOP HIM, he will free more and there will be an entire army of FREE MARK WAHLBERGS!!! They would be a problem because as you know, he's a trained sniper, a marine, a government agent, a bad ass mofo, a wicked stunt driver, and a good husband who still carries a gun to his daughters ballet recitals, where he fires warning shots at the other kids to keep them off their game. He wouldn't be content to just live free. He would much rather die hard, or get rich trying.

5. #65 ReasonOrTreason, Jul 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2013
    Read about this in a dog training book. Apparently they've made great headway in domesticating silver and red foxes. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domesticated_silver_fox
    "As Lyudmilla Trut says in her 1999 American Scientist article [1], The least domesticated foxes, those that flee from experimenters or bite when stroked or handled, are assigned to Class III. Foxes in Class II let themselves be petted and handled but show no emotionally friendly response to experimenters. Foxes in Class I are friendly toward experimenters, wagging their tails and whining. In the sixth generation bred for tameness we had to add an even higher-scoring category. Members of Class IE, the "domesticated elite," are eager to establish human contact, whimpering to attract attention and sniffing and licking experimenters like dogs. They start displaying this kind of behavior before they are one month old. By the tenth generation, 18 percent of fox pups were elite; by the 20th, the figure had reached 35 percent. Today elite foxes make up 70 to 80 percent of our experimentally selected population."

6. #66 smokehound, Jul 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2013
    Mark wahlberg annoys the shit outta me.  He doesn't even act.  lmao

If anything, a better pet would be a schwarzenegger.  It's kinda tricky training them not to "EAUGH" at everything though..

Keep them away from molten steel, Lou Ferrigno, and sacramento, and you should be fine.