Illegal In Al Seeds?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by bbong97, May 29, 2014.

1. hey guys first post new here. i live in AL and i know Mj is illegal and stuff but what about seeds? ordering online? anyone have any advice for me?  :bongin:

2. illegal everywhere according to fed law...and AL is not a mmj state....SOOOOOO you are sol for any legal vector of acquisition of the heavenly hemp seeds...
    just do what we all have done for decades, BUY THEM and risk a delay if customs steals them...(buy the guaranteed shipping)

check out Attitude seeds...and a few others I heard exist...and learn to clone you mother plants.

3. Hey I live in Alabama and have ordered seeds many times..don't worry about it. If you can have the seeds mailed somewhere besides your grow location that would probably be safest though, that's what I do.

4. Just order them and have em sent to the neighbors house with an alias...hahaha. I've done ir everytime. I supply him with free bud in return for a safe addie, never had anything stopped by customs let alone someone showin up at his house.

Sent from my LGL35G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. thx guys!!! really helped and i have heard of attutude seeds but i just didnt know where to order thanks agian guys :)

6. dude sweet how many did u order? i wanna get about 15-18 seeds

7. #7 leodicapario, May 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2014
    i live in tx and they came. i pick n mixed 5 n got 2 free promo's cost me 75 buck without the discreet/gaurentee shipment... Customs had checked the box that they are able to search it.. but checked the box that said didnt open and next to it wrote "stickers" lol.. attitude staples the seeds to a card in seperate little baggies and each has a lable on it so im guessing it looked like stickers thru the machine.. but if they had of siezed them then i woulda been fucked.. got them within a week.

8. i guess il just have to get about 10 two 5 fems and il go from there and clone

9. ok guys attitude or gorilla? 

10. for sure attitude ships... have not ever used gorilla but i dont see any reason why they wouldnt do the same. up to you.

11. #11 lFourTwenty, May 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2014
    Lol I've ordered like 50 seeds at one time before..I know a guy who bought like 150 seeds he had them all sent in breeder packs too there were like 30 different packets

12. thx i just wanted to know if anybody had used Gorilla i hear good things about them but not like Attitude 

13. holy crap O_O nice il have to get mine soon hehehe

14. yeah its good to try around tho... i was thinking of trying a different bank in the near future, just because there are so many and im sure any that grasscity advertises is trustworthy.

15. #15 lFourTwenty, May 30, 2014

I just found out this week there's a USA based company that ships to all the states..it's http://www.naturesgreenremedies.com/

I haven't tried them but there are people on this site who have 

Also would like to add that herbies and attitude are both legit..be sure to pay the extra $7 for guaranteed shipping so they will replace the seeds if anything happens to them. 

16. thanks thanks to all :)

17. #17 VTyanky, May 30, 2014
    yes, ive used Gorilla. Also won free seeds from them. Good guys, any ??s and you can pm them here.
    Like them as well as others on facebook and try win some.

Oh yeah....War Eagle ;)

18. thx dude :)