Illegal Immigrants freed; Obama unaware

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Twistedd, Feb 27, 2013.

1. I'm watching the news, and the "breaking news" is "several hundred" detailed illegal immigrants, with criminal records, were released due to the upcoming budget cuts, and they keep saying that Obama had no idea it was happening and was "shocked."

Umm, Sketchy?

2. It's impossible for the president to know everything right away. The government is simply way too big.

3. I understand that, but the talking man on the TV doesn't need to keep telling me that Obama was unaware of this and that he's in shock. I know the agencies under the main branches can get away with shit without anyone higher up knowing, but come on, how are you going to release people due to budget cuts when it's not even known if the cuts will go through... Talk about jumping the gun.

4. It's gonna happen. They aren't going to come to an agreement by March 1st.

I suggest everyone just stops watching news on TV, even if they are aware it's not truthful .

5. I love the fact they are released BEFORE the deadline.

6. or maybe they put priorities to the top instad of keeping illegal immigrants that the only crime on their record is being here illegally, they dont specify what kind of crimes were on there records

7. #7 AugustWest, Feb 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2013
    sounds like an anti budget propaganda piece to me..

this is why the government needs to spend more money.. to ensure our safety from these crazy immigrants..
    etc...

8. The sequester was Obamas idea.
    Now he runs from it.

9. Everyone ends up running away from the monsters they create.