Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Illadelphs

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Konix, Sep 16, 2008.

1. #1 Konix, Sep 16, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2008
    I'll probably be going down to DC to visit American college in the next month or so and I scouted out a headshop in the area, "Capitol Hemp."
    [​IMG]

Is their selection, I guess they only have Illadelphs and some local glassblower stuff which looks really nice. So, just wondering, what do you guys think of Illas? Should I get one, or get a local piece?

Went to Illas website..their stuff looks pretty sick. That freeze coil looks pretty innovative too, I may have to get one when I'm down in DC :p

2. get a sour tube over illadelph any day. illadelph makes soild tubes but ive heard there glass welds are pure shit. pick one out of that far wall :)

3. Where you hear that? Just curious....

4. Hmm yea I think I see some phx's on the wall, what do you guys think of those?

5. A friend of mine had an Illadelph at school last year, and a friend has one back home. Both of those hit very well. My friend at home recently dropped his tube and apparently the base at the bottom broke, wasn't there but I know he has carpet and it never leaves one room.