Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Illadelph

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Polar Express, Sep 5, 2008.

1. I have an 18 inch frosted glass Illadelph bong. Very classy looking, and very simple, which I love. However I only know of one other person who knows Illadelph and he also enjoys his immensely. If anyone has any type of Illadelph glass, please post about it. I'm trying to generate more press regarding Illadelph to get an idea of how big they are getting.

And if you can explain why Illadelph is so good, do that as well. Obviously I understand, but most people don't.

2. Illadelph is pretty big. Everyone I know, knows about it. 99% of glass collectors know of them. Their big enough man trust me.

3. It may just be because I'm on the east coast. The glass store where I purchased the Illadelph was praising them and had plenty of them in stock. Another friend of mine has been to their art gallery in LA and said it was very well done. I guess the east coast is just behind

4. yeaa illadelph is pretty big these days..i got my illa a few years back and its just the basic blue label tube. back then it was only like 100 bucks for the basic tube and not many people seemed to recognize the illadelph logo.

nowadays almost every smokeshop i walk into has a shelf devoted to illadelph although these days they are much more expensive. it's not just the bongs anymore either..they have very nice ashcatchers, double bubblers and gravity bongs.

i think it's funny when i smoke with new friends and they are like woah you have an illadelph? i laugh because i got mine for a steal at 25$ :p

5. how would the east coast be behind? illadelph is located on the east coast

6. They originally were from Philadelphia(?) but they moved out to LA and opened a gallery last I heard. And yeah they have very nice ash catchers and 450 bubblers that are beautiful