Illadelph

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by OldGregg420, Jan 28, 2008.

1. Does anyone know where to get an illadelph in houston tx or is there an illadelph website. help on both would be appreciated

2. bump.

i would like to know this as well.

3. Yeah pm me if you know a site selling illy's.

4. search illadelph glass in google

5. The closest one is in san antonio and if you ask me would definatley be worth the road trip. Houston +rep

6. Can't order them online?

7. not that i know of

8. I'm trying to sell mine if anyone is interested.

9. homegrownglass used to sell them but their site has disappeared

10. They do not sell them online. I'm 98% positive at least because researched how to get one. Definitely worth it though.

11. yeah, turns out I needed an hour drive to get one, but it was worth it.
    [​IMG]

12. omg i was so happy to see a illadelph thread that had to do with houston and then i found out the 2 in TEXAS is in larado and san antonio not exactly down the road/ with in 50 miles (houston here)

13. I had a 2 and a half to the Boone Nc store and it was definitely worth it.

[​IMG]

14. some sick illidelph bongs at the gasspipes in dallas, tx. they only hae 2 or 3 a spot but theyre bot sick as fuck.

15. Been to the San Antonio shop and the service is awesome. Very Very nice glass in this shop. Not like your typical Planet K (lol). Prices are pretty decent as well. Cant remember the prices right off the back but i picked up a local blown (Austin) spoon and bubbler for about a bill. Definetly worth the trip. +Texas.