Illadelph triple coil condensor...

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by scrantonstoner, Jun 7, 2009.

1. ive smoked most brands the only major label that i havent so far is toro. As for straight tubes i honestly think they are all the same, you just pay for the words on the label. Now when the percs get put in its a different story. I recently smoked my friends sg and your right it was nice, now the thing that confuses me with toro is the stemless... whats the point? if i was to get a toro it would definitly be like this one... great idea on this one
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nj0nK_fvhRg]YouTube - Toro stemless perc rip[/ame]

2. that vid is not stemless its a fixed arm

the stemless is just a different for of filtration. instead of a downstem or a perc going into the water the water is in the arm. usually after going through the arm it passes through a disc diffuser that creates bubbles. then it can go to a circ disc or a tree perc

3. ya i no that i was just saying if i was to but a phx thats what it would be. QUESTION... Hurricane bongs... whats the deal... they just dont seem to effective but i can knock it if i havent tried it. But it is crazy looking at the smoke spin like that... although this video isnt a hurricane the idea is the same
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duQS-IAfpMs&feature=related]YouTube - tsunami 2.1[/ame]

4. i fucked up... i said phx but meant toro

5. im positive those hurricanes or tsunami's hit well..

you cant deny physics and that says spinning the smoke will cool it down leaving you with a nice, smooth hit..

6. I have a hurricane, it was cool when I got it. But it cant compare to something percolated. I hardly ever smoke it and Im trying to find someone to buy it right now. The thing is indestructible though, and you can fully lay it on its side without spilling anything. But its got a carb and I can't stand having a carb on my tube. That youtube of the illadelph shit is so funny. That guy is trying too hard to make the bong sound more complicated than it is. Coil condensers are pretty legit, if you like putting ice in your bong, they are a way better option.

7. #47 JaZZyJ3FF, Jun 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2009
    I myself am a illadelph coil owner. I most say it does make a differences. Would i pay 3grand for the 3 coil ? No, but hey, if the dude has the money then what does it matter to u? Also i see people saying, he waste all the money and still coughing? Do u ever think that maybe he is coughing because the bud is strong?
    Just because the bong has so many percs, that does not mean you not cough? Smoother hit on throat thats for sure, but onces the smoke gets in your lungs from some dank bud, it can make you cough at times. Also depends on the person.

Also i also think Toro and SG are amazing, and 1 day i will have one in my collection, but that Illadeplh in the picture is with the orginal ashcatcher, takes out anything i seen from Toro and SG, ( Not thinking of prices).

8. [quote name='sodi pop']seems like a good waste of money. those coils are so big there probably easy to break in the freazer. and thats another thing i dont like about coils. they serve no purpose unless cold. and who wants to stop a smoke sesh to throw the coil in the freezer for an hour or 2[/Q

Illadelph coils are not easy to break. There 9mm glass thick lol. Also for my single coil it takes 15m to freeze for a nice session.

9. [​IMG]

the way i see it he is overdoing it and trying to glamorize himself to a group of people i wouldnt want to have anything to do with. Not by his glass, because it is nice, but by the act that goes with it

10. ya lately this one keeps talkin about those hurricanes so i was curious... i just feel like most of the tar would get absorbed through the water? but o well...
    Question for all you guys
    what are the average prices for illadelphs... im thinkin i would want around a 2 footer and im aware that prices vary with stores but if you have any ideas it would b appreciated

11. noob question: what's an SG tube stand for?

12. SG is the artist's initials, I'm not sure if that also stands for Sovereignty as well but it certainly works as an abbreviation lol.

13. Damnnn that's SICKNASTYYY!
    Hmmm... I wonder if it comes in pink.... :)
    Definitely adding this to my wishlist! hahaha

14. I've seen pink coils, but not like that. For what that would cost though I would never be buying an Illy.

15. With that much shit that guy should have at least one k-clip.