Illadelph / Salt tubes (UPDATED)

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Deathstalker420, Sep 27, 2009.

1. #1 Deathstalker420, Sep 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2009
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  2. Sweet baby Jesus...

3. Damn.
    This is the 2nd salt tube ive seen...
    pretty rare, and damned amazing.....

4. This tube is just so sick. If there was an Illy id love to have it would be this one. Its a Masterpiece.

5. How much do these run for?

6. Holy fuck that's badass.

7. sorry guys I got these pics from another message board, haven't seen any other pics besides these ones. hopefully more pics will get posted soon, the tubes are getting sent to 42 Degrees in MI

8. i love absolutly love salt's work

9. Never seen a salt tube and all I can say is DAYYYYYUM

10. I love how the coil makes it look like the heads and creatures are in a lab beaker sort of thing. Looks amazing as hell.

I'm not a big fan of the coil tubes, but I would absolutly love to have this collab.

11. uh oh. i just messed myself. that thing is beautiful. its the mike tyson of bongs

12. I'll guarantee 5k, if not a smidget more.

13. Ive always thought salt would be perfect to make a sick tube/bub or something. I wouldnt have chosen illadelph, but it still came out sick

14. SO FUCKING SICK! :p

15. Oh my..

• Like Like x 1
  16. I don't know.... the Zach P./Illy is nearly as sick and its $3600 in the shop here in Ann Arbor. I don't think it will exceed $4000 but I'll ask Matt tomorrow if he's in. I was talking to another guy in there last night and he said the Toro shipment was coming in by next Friday or the following Monday.... so you know where I'll be ;)

17. Simply gorgeous.

18. yes. word on the street is that Illadelph will be doing collabo's with Salt and JOP/Zak P.

should be interesting soon...

19. wow thats amazing, what a collab. whoever owns those bongs is lucky, those are truely one of a kind

+rep for posting some of the illest glass

20. Those bongs haven't been sold... except to the headshop at wholesale...