Illadelph or Fake?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by alwaysanangl, Jan 13, 2013.

1. #1 alwaysanangl, Jan 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2013
    I am looking to buy this from a friend but I want to make sure it is real first. what do you guys think? this is the only pic i got

[​IMG]

2. I can't see your pic buddy

3. i know im tryna edit it

4. I see your pic and from what I can see with the crest on the back and all it looks legit would need a better pic to be shire how much does this person want for the peice

5. Is the person including a slide?

6. Does the downstem say illadelph they should come with the purchase

7. If he knows the name of the shop, see if they are an authorized dealer on the Illi site. If he claims to not remember or got it elsewhere, theres a good chance its fake.

8. #9 kayakush, Jan 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2013
    i looks legit to me and i got 2 illys. the crest is there. the base looks big enough. what about the the downstem? as mentioned it should say illadelph on it and the stock slide is pretty heavy for a push bowl

9. yes he is including the slider and the downstem but this is the only pic i have so far. i texted him to ask where he got it but no answer yet. and he is willing to part with it for 90 so it just seems too good to be true

10. $90 bucks.....what is he a crackhead now? no just kidding....that seems to good to be true bcz a illadelph tube goes for 250-300 new depending on what u get

11. I'd get it bro if I were you nice price

12. fake fake fake. Had one just like this that I got for 120 at my lhs... check the downstem diffusers.. the one on mine was like a 3 slit diffuser but it wasnt even cut all the way through.

13. for all who were still on the fence...its definitely FAKE. I contacted illadelph and showed them the picture and two days later they emailed me back letting me know it is definitly not a true illy

14. yea logo is too big. only the old ones without the crest were that big. also the easiest way to tell if the person has a real illadelph is by asking them to give you the illadelph space case grinder that came with the bong. the new ones come with illadelph santa cruz shredder grinders. but yeah you can't buy those anywhere they only come with the bong. if they dont have it or say they dont know where they put it than don't buy it.