Illadelph Milk Vid

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by sour blunt, Jun 25, 2009.

1. Not my bong I was at a friends house milking the Illa. . .This was my first time hitting a bong so tell me how i did. By the way it got me baked:smoke:

[ame="http://s107.photobucket.com/albums/m309/BxG101/dankness/?action=view&current=picssssss002-5.flv"][​IMG][/ame][​IMG]

2. That was beautiful. Well done, sir!

3. Thanks man.

4. Holy fuck got tripped out real hard the first time i clicked it. the video showed the illy, but when i played it some showcase realty advertisement played. I went through like a minute before i finally figured out it was the wrong video. refresh fixed it tho. nice bong, sick music. +rep for a tripout.

5. nice! super clean setup. i love blue, and i love when shit matches up so nicely! +rep

6. hello
    dope_roor gave you rep for my setup :wave::smoke:
    thankslol

7. Damn your first bong hit was on a illy?! Gratz!!

8. sweet tube man, nice hit too

9. haha yeah thanks man

10. Lol your setup is great. can't ever go wrong with blue. that illa hit me hardd!

11. Wow beautiful hit... Pink Floyd's Comfortably Numb playing in the background was awesome.

12. Im defintly going to use it later tonight.

13. pink floyd, sick! sick tube!

14. Sick bong bro, that was a nice hit too man.. Toke on bro. :smoke:

15. ahhaha nice my first bong hit was outa a pringles can about 5 years ago hahaha

16. whats that string shit your using?

17. nice!! pink floyd too! :)

18. its called beeline. its a beeswax covered hemp wick that is used to light your bud rather than a lighter which injects lighter fluids making your smoke taste funky!