illadelph hot wand vid!!!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by DaNgK D, Feb 18, 2011.

1. new shit i bought now my weed taste better to me at least:D

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7Ywnna_0M0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7Ywnna_0M0[/ame]

2. Nice wand and piece, I just wish it didn't take so much freaking butane to get the damn glow rod heated.

3. yea thats the only downside on these things other than that it badass;)

4. Nice vid but why does everyone insist on blowing the smoke at the camera?

5. idont know something i do when high lol i feel like i need to do it:D

6. glow rods are always fun, but I must say, putting your face in that video, especially where you live was probably not a smart idea. I live five mins from your location and from the last time I checked, it's still not legal down here. Leave your face out from now on :)

btw, always some nice dank here in houston

7. wisdom

8. alright man i didnt think it was that bad but i will try for now on

9. you are certainly free to do as you please of course but i think he just wants us all to be safe :)

10. my roommates had one and we used it all the time, even though it took forever to heat up. But once it broke we never replaced it and I don't miss it, the heating process was just too tedious. It did make it taste better though.

11. it's your choice, not telling you what to do, just a safety suggestion. last thing i think anyone wants is a 5-0 showing up on your door or any other shitty thing to happen because of a face shot while smoking bud.

12. two words - prove it. that was tobaccco sir please get off my doorstep you clown cop. but still is sketchy hahaha
    on topic my idiot friend once touched the glow rod to my knee, man that was such a buzzkill just gotta be careful with it but it def increases flavor compared to a lighter

13. holy shit katy tx..been in katy for last 14yrs....:smoke:

14. "He started it."

"Fuck you man, no I didn't, he started it!"

"Woah, hold on man, I never said I started it."

"I think you started it."

"Nope, she started it. Remember the pink bong rips?"

"I thought the cat started it"

Ah, fuck it, call it tradition at this point... :smoke:

15. The best way to end a milk video is with a white out smoke screen.

16. dam me 10 yrs

17. why dont you use a micro-torch? that is what i use.

18. i got one for 20 and it didnt heat hot enough then i bought this 12 dollar torch:rolleyes: