ILLADELPH beaker! Illadelph heads, read!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by TickTockCroc, Dec 29, 2011.

1. #1 TickTockCroc, Dec 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2011
    Hey guys, so I just bought a blue on clear glass ILLADELPH BEAKER! (I grabbed this pic off the internet, it's a diff color version, but the same design).

[​IMG]

I've never owned an illadelph, always owned Weed-Star pieces. So excited!

Anybody own one of these? In your opinion, how does it hit, and are you happy with it?

Thanks blades, appreciate any input!

2. I have a Pyrology Kettle with a glycerine double coil. love it. your pic doesnt work

3. works for me

4. I own the straight-shooter version in a woodgrain label.. if you're upgrading from Weedstar, you're making another step in your journey as a glass owner. The showerhead downstem is actually pretty amazing on Illies, and if you don't like it, an Alex K replacement is only $40. I remember people saying that Illadelph was having problems with their bases on beakers and straights, but my straight is at least as thick as the tube, and it's a 2011 production straight shooter.

Long story short, this thing is gonna rip and make all your dreams come true. Nice purchase, man, stay lifted. :wave:

5. Amazing man! Thanks! Can'tttt wait to hit it! And nice, I saw the woodgrain design with a beaker but it was out of stock! It looks dope.

Anyways, I'll be ending my 10 day tolerance break in 3 days, and hopefully my bong will be at home when I get there! HELL YAH! :smoke:

(PS I'll try fix the pic for blade that said it didn't work, hopefully it will now)

6. Welcome to the club I have the One you pictured, the Rasta one and I scored the Illadelph ash catcher/precooler for it also rasta. I love beaker style bongs, makes me feel like a mad scientist. :bongin:

7. Haha man if it's not there on time you'd better make it an 11 or 12 day T-break so you can break it in. I'm taking a 20-ish day t-break from new year's until I get my mail order bud and my natty (should have it all by 20th Jan). It will be extra special.