Illadelph Arsenal (Heavy Hitter, LA Series, and Mini-delph)

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by trapbwood, Aug 22, 2016.

1. Yo guys, wanted to show off my Illadelph collection. Here it is -

IMG_2575.JPG

Red and Black Signature Heavy Hitter - $920 (cut a fat deal for $740)
    This ching is thick as it can get. The beaker's volume is amplified, holding much more smoke. The shaft of the bong is also wider than a regular Illadelph, so everything about this bong is being able to hold a ton of smoke. The downstem is huge too and the holes on the bottom of it are bigger, so the bong to NEVER clog. The fact that the downstem hole is wider and the tube is has a bigger diameter allows for a much easier and faster flow of smoke. This bong can hold the most smoke while at the same time clear the fastest. The 5-hole bowl allows for a more thorough burn of the bud, compared to a one-hole bowl. This bong also features a black print on the bottom, which causes the water to reflect black. This makes the bong look cleaner as you can't tell whether the bong water is dirty or not.

IlLAdelph LA Series - $450 (copped for $380).
    This medium beaker Los Angeles label Illadelph is as fresh as it can look. The LA logo also appears on the non-transparent white downstem (allowing for a cleaner look of the bong). I love my day one and my city

Black and White Mini-delph - $480 ($400)
    It might be a surprise how expensive this bong is compared to the LA label, but one you hold it you realize why. This bong is has such thick glass, especially in the beaker. It hits smooth and is great for watching movies and cornering bowls. It also comes with a black and white design on the bottom of the bong.

I'm going to continue adding to my arsenal of weapons of mass destruction. Let me know what you guys think!

2. i fucking love the illadelph bowl and downstem combo. they are so fucking legit and well thought out.