I'll tell you why,

Discussion in 'General' started by Oddyball, Dec 19, 2008.

1. this forum is so chill:

[​IMG]

Just thought I'd let you all know that this forum has been an awesome place to meet new friends. To anyone who is new like me, I think you'll find this forum will grow on you faster than a good connect. Pretty baked, just wanted to let some vibes out there. Almost Friday!!!

What are you doing tomorrow night?? (me: hopefully a party, or get blazed out and get a 40)

2. #2 Big Flips, Dec 19, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2008
    I'll bite.

I agree, I was lurking here for a good year before I ever decided to make a name haha. Pretty good 'regulars' on here that I like to read what they say, and that's always a good foundation for a fun forum.

I'm trying to get a bit of money by tomorrow night for an 1/8 or something, just ran out today :mad:. No job over winter break and no spare cash makes for a boring ass 3-4 weeks.

Edit- And here was the last 2 nugs of my batch two days ago haha. Was high and decided to take a picture of my last green before it was smoked!
    [​IMG]

3. Always great to see new members contributing in a positive way. We have some of the greatest Moderators on the web, but the best thing is that our regulars very rarely cause too many problems, which I believe is because we have a strong sense of community here... like many people who use Cannabis.

Hence the reason that we're one of the largest, most successful Forums on the internet.

:D