I'll tell you whats out there...

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by BCVibe, Sep 9, 2005.

1. One day we'll find a planet that has nothing but marijuana instead of grass... just lots and lots of it... and whales that can breathe oxygen and have gills so if they dont feel like swimming anymore they can go fly in the clouds...and crystal clear water on the cliffs so we can go cliff diving like i do in my dirty ass reservoir, except this will be clean. But it'll be two years before a mcdonalds and its dollar menu will be put in... but even before that happens we tear down its destruction... because on this planet... we wont let the industrial world take over... and everyone would have huts and sluts... beers and deers named Sam (they'll be smoking too)... Mad bud and no thugs(that one kids forum where he got jumped pissed me off)... and we'd live off fruits and of course Sam the deer... cause i'm not a vegetarian, he'll understand.

Mystical fairies, and gnomes nurture the shrooms and heavy harvest of the woods. lagoons of magical water refresh our cottonmouth appetites. And Sam settles in my stomach because i love deer jerky. Waterfalls show us the true glimmer of the stars as the shimmer through the ever falling water... And we will sit as kings on our throwns of peace....

To Godhood my friends, may we find one day what we all have searched our lives for.

2. you sick fucker :mad: haha jk

3. Sounds like Sam's just going to have to take one for the team, huh?

Oh man, you made me start thinking about burgers... mmmm... burgers.... damn you!

4. Kind of reminds me of something crazy I read.

It was a thing explaining why marijuana is an alien plant. It says it might be because cannabinoids are only found in weed while other drugs are in many species sometimes. Also because it is the only plant that has visually differnt males and females.

You never know.

5. but, my dear friend, whales DO breathe oxygen, lol

they are mammals, remember?:)

6. whaddya mean, the ONly plant that you can tell male from female? i thought flowers have "organs", shit i forget the words for them, the pistil and the something.. fuck i forgot, french science.. but on the top of the flower there are different looking parts to them..

7. I think there are other plants that also have male and female plants (instead of having both male and female organs on the same plant) but they are rare. My roommate said their were anyway, I don't know if he's right or not.

8. that was beautifal man.