Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ill tell my son or daughter "When your ready to try weed, YOU come to ME."

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Vash92, Jan 2, 2012.

1. Honestly this is the way it should be. If I had a high school aged daughter who wanted to try marijuana, I would be much more comfortable with her smoking with me and getting her weed from me, rather then buying from shady dealers, or getting high with some guy she likes, then getting fucked and pregnant. Because think about it. Why the hell not? If she has a job, has good grades, and could manage it with her lifestyle like I do now (I'm in college) who am I to say no. My mom tolerates my MJ usage, but she likes to be ignorant to it and pretend it doesn't happen. I wanna be proactive about it; Give my daughter a RooR for her 18th birthday.

Anyways... I could talk on this subject for pages, but ill stop before tl;dr. What do you guys think about my proposition?

2. I'd wait until you have suspicions, then sit her/him down and tell them that. I wouldn't come straight out and say it, because I'd rather my kid wait until he/she is 18 and can get a medical card before I'd just okay them using it in high school.

3. I envy my friend, she gets all her weed from her dad. She doesn't pay a dime.

4. If I had kids I'd just play the whole "No drugs/drugs are bad" bit until I caught them.:cool:

5. When you catch them, bust out some dank and get them ripped.

6. I think OP doesn't want her daughter trying Anything unless it's with her first.
    And that will more than likely push them towards it. Remember MJ is still a bad drug ;)

7. Imagine their surprise when I tell them I'm high right now.:cool: