Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ill shed some light on drug testing for those with fast metabolism

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by brett119, Jan 20, 2015.

1. #1 brett119, Jan 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2015
    Take this with a grain of salt because everyone's body is different. If you have a super fast metabolism the 30 day rule deff doesn't apply to you. I'm a small guy, 5'6 135lbs w/basically no body fat. I have passed 4 lab EMIT drug tests all within 9 days from my last toke, and I'm a daily smoker anywhere from .3 to a gram a day. The quickest I have passed a test was 6 days after moderate smoking (1-2 bowls a day)

I wasn't dilluted either. The time i passed in 6 days I tested myself in the morning w/first piss of the day and dropped clean. My method was to sweat like hell for the first 4 days then eat a shitload of fatty foods 48hrs prior to the test, so the thc wouldn't secrete into my piss. My take is the fat will help block it from entering you piss by trapping what thc is left. I don't know if I'm a freak of nature but i have passed 4 lab tests all within 6-9 days without diluting my urine. My dad is the same way, even if he smokes on friday and sat he will piss clean in 4 days, hes tested himself numerous also.

LIke i said take this with a grain of salt cuz everyones body is different. I might just be a freak of nature but i have yet to fail a test. The test i passed in 9 days was after smoking very heavy for about a month, over a g a day pretty much all in a bong   

2. I found this out when I had probation. Smoked a week before my first piss test and passed. Found out at the end because I asked the probation officer if I passed the first one at the end.

3. I'm not a doctor but thought I read thc sticks to fat cells mostly.

4. The theory is to stop exercising 2 days before the test and eat a bunch of fatty foods. Its suppose to block the thc from secreting anymore into your urine, and anecdotal evidence seems to support that. Idk how I passed a lab test in only 6 days from smoking everyday and not diluting my urine? Maybe I'm just a rare case