Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'll probably pass this drug test right?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Louis438, May 21, 2011.

1. I'm applying for a job at American Eagle and I'm basically garenteed the job since my mom is friends with the manager, but they drug test. I havent smoked since May 4th and I'm insanely skinny , 6'0 130.

As long as I dont smoke from now until I get called back im good right?

2. Definitely should be enough time, im glad you didnt come one her like everyother person " ! stopped smoking a week ago can I pass?"

At least you were smart about it.

3. yea I wanna make sure im clean before I even turn in the app because fucking up a guaranteed job would really suck

4. I feel you man. Thats something I can see myself doing, fuckin up something already guaranteed. You could always pick an at home drug test from a store.