I'll never underestimate Mexicans again...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ColdToker420, Aug 23, 2010.

1. #1 ColdToker420, Aug 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2010
    Yeah so heres the deal. Awhile ago I was about to smoke with 2 friends who I hadnt seen ina while. And they brought along this mexican guy named Jesus(First mexican I met with that name so I instantly thought he was cool.) who I had never met before. He seemed pretty cool. I asked if were gonna be doin bong or bowl and one of my buddies said Jesus(Everyone pronounces his name Gee-zuss instead of hey-soos.) was gonna roll for us. I was supplying and I had 15 dollars worth. I gave one of my friends the weed and he said give it to Jesus. I was like Jesus is gonna roll 3 grams with just 2 sheets of rolling paper? I call BS. Anyways I gave him the weed and I watched him do the unthinkable. He broke it up, de-seeded it, and put it to the paper. I couldnt believe what was happening right in front of my eyes. He rolled the sexiest fattest most evenly rolled joint I've ever seen. This thing had the weed packed and compressed so neatly it looked like a robot did it. I was amazed. And he did it with only 2 sheets of paper. Almost none of it fell out the sides either. I was like wow man I cant wait to blaze this with you. Unfortunately he was on probation for weed and was subject to random drug tests and couldnt even smoke with us. So the 3 of us hotboxed in my friends car as Jesus enjoyed a couple of cigs outside. I felt so bad. This guy Ive never met rolled me a joint that he knew he couldnt even smoke. Thats a true friend. I had already loved mexicans before but after that day I had a whole new respect for them. But, the 3 of us can always look back on that day and say "Yup, that was the day Jesus rolled my joint." :smoke:

2. most latinos got bars all day. im one and i roll them perfectly pretty much.

im gonna buy a whole buncha cuban kids to roll me blunts all day..

3. cool story, but, regarding your title, did you not think he would be able to roll because he was Mexican? :rolleyes:

4. well...his name IS Jesus.

5. niggga got jokes!

6. Or he was an undercover.

By rolling you the joint, he was able to verify the quantity of weed you have, see the quality, and watch you smoke it.

7. Joint Jesus has come again!

8. be sure to smoke that guy out when he gets off probation :hello:

9. lmao i'm going to read this high tonight

10. Lol No. Not at all. I just didnt think he could roll one like that. He even told me that he prefers rolls to bongs anyways. Somethin about appreciation of classics or something. Mexicans own either way.

Definately

11. Do you underestimate Asians? Or do you overestimate African-Americans? There's no way of categorizing one person of Mexican race to the rest of the race. Can you say stereotype?

12. anyone else find the title slightly racist? :laughing: i thought the thread would be about a pack of mexicans raping you or something.

13. lol same here, but I guess even us thinking that can be seen as racist :rolleyes:

14. I wasnt sterotyping. Think of it as a way of saying "Because I underestimated hium I was even more blown away and from this day forth I will never underestimate any mexican in whatever he does." Not just weed....

15. i roll blunts till i die

16. I thought this thread was going to be about how u underestimated a Mexican in a fight and got whooped. Nice to see the exact opposite and a tale of friendly Mexican

17. Why would you underestimate them in the first place? Lol, what did they ever do to you?

18. From your title I thought this:

Im walking down my street and this short ass mexican walks up to me talking shit so I slapped him and he got his army of midget mexicans on me. Which they beat my ass, stole my weed and even tattoed my ass.

Or something to that extent.

19. quit bein a big baby sound like martin luther king:smoking:jk martin luther king was kool

20. he is the weed jesus