Ill Mind of Hopsin 5

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by STRANGE, Aug 16, 2012.

1. Now Garth brooks that's some real music. Lawl

2. The sound of music is an opinion, stop being so quick to sound dumb. I think you need to watch Hop Madness and take the message into consideration. If I say "This sucks" that is an opinion, I have not altered reality to make it suck undeniably.

Also like I said I'm a huge Hopsin fan, I just don't ride his dick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vk_O3yhLbMA

3. #43 deoxygenated, Aug 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2012
    You really have no clue about what the artist your listening to stands for. You know how many people tell him he sold out and shit when funk volume signed dizzy? He's also not the only one who owns funk volume, he co- owns it with swizz and swizz's brother, who are both pro-weed. Swizz is the one who found dizzy and wanted to sign him.Kill her, ill mind of hopsin 5, nocturnal rainbows, all songs with anti-weed messages and that's just what I can think of off the top of my head. There's interviews where people question him about it and he says no one should do it. I've been listening to hopsin since 08 when he was still signed to ruthless and used to post his videos on tech n9nes website trying to get strange music to sign him.

4. He's not the first to rhyme about this shit, people needa stop acting like he is. I'm not against his message, I agree with some of it but I'm against him cause he's corny and lame as fuck. Everything, his whole style is hot gabbage.

Look at him in this interview, whatta faggot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAuUj6ZB32s

5. He's ok just reminds me of all the other Internet rappers like menacide or jokerr

6. I didn't know Hopsin was a high school guidance counselor.

7. let's hear your raps brah.

8. i heard this clown sucked tech n9ne's dick

9. damn it's always tyler against hopsin.. both made some dope stuff. i remember when yonkers first came out i was amazed and had it on repeat. when i first listened to nocturnal rainbows i thought "this dude is nice".
    I like Ill mind of Hopsin 5 but I just I couldn't help but feel like "damn. sense isn't so common in this generation"

10. Yeah I just listened to the rainbows song. An I must Say I think he sucks at flowing it sounds like he's talking but just rhyming no flow from my prospective here's some sick shit right here : [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s80q9YlzF4Y&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

11. LOL I came here like a year ago and there was a thread of Hopsin and everyone hated him...now the first few posts are OMG I LOVE HOPSIN...funny how things change when someone gets popular. But yes great song, stayed up till 430am to listen to it (stupid) and have been a fan for a while. Big supporter of Hopsin.

12. COOL BRO. Why the fuck does it matter that he has people in his label that smoke weed? He doesn't like it so let him be? He's anti-weed but that doesn't mean he can't fucking have friends who do it? He's also against drinking....oh fuck just about everyone does that he's such a sell-out!! :O :O
    He can't tell other people what to do..I'm sure he respects Dizzy's decisions and lets him be because weed is part of his life and doesn't affect him negatively. Fuck some people man....

13. ^^^^
    Who told you I rapped? And I'm not your "brah"

14. alright, "sis", sorry. and your signature before you changed it said you wrote raps.

15. this.

I've been a fan since before anyone knew who he was lol. but yea, I've definitely noticed how people all of a sudden like him.