Ill Mind of Hopsin 5

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by STRANGE, Aug 16, 2012.

1. #21 ChaosSquirtle, Aug 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2012
    deoxy is right, I've had Hopsin on facebook for a while and he used to bitch quite a bit. He's still a great rapper but really, it doesn't exactly take a rocket scientist to figure out that by dissing Lil Wayne and Drake you can pull a massive (and annoying) fanbase from youtube.

Edit: Also, I just thought about this. Hop is really against smoking weed yet everyone on his label does it, freakin Dizzy Wright is a stoner rapper for cryin out loud.

"We're all smart, and we know what's bad and good for us
    But yet when you got offered some marijuana you took a puff"

"You probably threw your life away cuz you would rather get high"

"All of your brain cells rottin' from weed"

2. F tha main stream

3. Hopsin isn't necessarily mainstream.

4. Shit I just watched the video he should write more raps down and not freestyle cause thats like cool now I guess.............................not. Haha

5. Wait just to clarify******** F the main stream I'm going to catch all you basterds in it hahahahahah

6. He wasn't freestyling. It was a music video that was acted out.

7. [quote name='"Fly Guy"']

He wasn't freestyling. It was a music video that was acted out.[/quote]

But iv heard a song or 2 they all sound like that. And his voice kinda sounds child-like

8. I don't know how it sounds child like. It certainly does not sound high pitched. Just quit hating mang.

9. >Give an opinion

>Get called a hater

This is the problem with Hopsin fans on youtube, you can't say anything that can possibly be concieved as negative or they're all over you.

10. [quote name='"ChaosSquirtle"']

>Give an opinion

>Get called a hater

This is the problem with Hopsin fans on youtube, you can't say anything that can possibly be concieved as negative or they're all over you.[/quote]

Ohh yeahhh :smoke: but to each his own.

11. #31 STRANGE, Aug 16, 2012
    He said his voice is childlike dude. Stating it as a fact. So quit making assumptions. I don't really care if you guys like him or not, read his other comments, did I call him a hater for them? fuck no.

12. #32 STRANGE, Aug 16, 2012
    and btw, he isn't against it. When he talked about the part that was talking about weed, he was relating to the people who are actually fucking up their lives because they rely on it and remain careless about life.

13. #33 deoxygenated, Aug 16, 2012
    No hopsin is super anti- weed. Hes straight edge, hes super anti any substance. But he has a ton of songs about weed in particular, and talks about how it makes everyone lazy and will make you stupid on his facebook about once a month.

Edit: Not whole songs bashing weed, but a bunch of lines in many songs.

14. He isn't anti weed. If he was he wouldn't have dizzy on his label... he's against smoking because you see people like snoop and wiz etc do it and do it to be cool. And against living a life that revolveds around weed and doing nothing but thinking about and smoking bud.

15. I think he's a little corny. I agree with a lot of the stuff he says, but he comes off as way too preachy IMO. It's possible to address the issues our (18/25yo) generation is facing without denouncing everyone who he thinks is fucking up.

He comes across as someone who thinks he's better than the people around him. He's not gonna change the minds of the people he's talking about. Other rappers do it better, Kendrick Lamar with A.D.H.D. and Ronald Reagan Era for example.

16. i don't see anything wrong that dude, i mean if weed wasn't a big part of our lives we wouldn't have joined a forum about it LOL

17. If your life revolved around weed 24/7 than yeah it is a problem. If you don't have a job, don't have any goals in life, don't even have any hobbies besides smoking than it's a huge problem.

18. Damn flatbills. With their stickers on their hats and their Jordans. Hey I got a joke for ya : how do you drown a hipster?

In the MAINSTREAM lol

19. [quote name='"OMMPinthe503"']Damn flatbills. With their stickers on their hats and their Jordans. Hey I got a joke for ya : how do you drown a hipster?

In the MAINSTREAM lol[/quote]

Edit: just watched "sag my pants" man that was terrible little black dude with white contacts. Raping about jizzing in his hand and slapping you with it. Man if that ain't gay I don't know what is. Hahahahahah

20. I think some wayne and tyler fans are getting all emotional because Hopsin called out their boyfriends on their shitty music