I'll make you a sig for free!

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by supersmoker38, Jun 18, 2009.

1. Show me a pic if you want or just tell me what you like/want. I'll try to get em done as soon asap.

2. #2 L Rag, Jun 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2009
    Mean bro, been meaning to try out a new sig. Lemme see what you can make with this quote..

"In the presence of love, miracles can happen" - off the song Miracles by Cornerstone Roots, a NZ roots reggae band.

Just do what you feel, man. Does the quote inspire you? I dunno, make it colourful, full of life, love..whatever, dude. Surprise me. Haha thanks man :)

edit - just found this picture.
    http://intelligenttravel.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/03/20/queenstown_new_zealand.jpeg

if ya could use that as the background, and the quote over the top.. somehow.. i dunno, so it goes well together.. shit i'm no designer haha, lookin forward to it man, cheers

3. i like outdoor scenes a lot and I also like psychedelic art a lot. The options are almost limitless, but if you would like more detail I'm sure I could think of something... If not then go for it :metal:

4. this is the first one i made for you, before you got the picture, would you like me to re-do it?

[​IMG]

5. Thanks man that looks real buzzy; but yeah if you got time it would be cool to have that pic in the background man. shot bro!

6. #6 supersmoker38, Jun 18, 2009
    yeah i will, what do you mean by buzzy jw. what do i need to improve on. Also what else do you want on there

7. Sweet man, I'll rep you when you finish.

I would like this picture in the middle: http://www.toddslater.net/posters/311-4.jpg
    (You can take out the flames on top of the 311)

Make the background red and add these lyrics in there somewhere:

"The fish who keeps on swimming, is the first to chill upstream."

And finally add my forum name in there somewhere too.

Thanks bro =D

8. If you could do Birra in green letters splashing into orange water with a birds eye view that would be sooo great :D thanks ahead of time!

9. Haha, this is cool and nice of you.
    I wouldn't know what I'd want in my siggy... Some sort of psychedelic frog thing? Haha, well, if you ever have free time and wanna just make somethin' up for me I'm sure I'd love it.

10. sweet man, couple other ppl have had sig shops but so far none have made mine so yea sweet.

want this pic with "damn crazy legs" at the bottom in a trippy font if ya can find one, otherwise any tight looking font will do. and then have either each word be different rasta colored like damn crazy legs or some trippy colors will work to
    [​IMG]

11. #11 GodILoveWeed, Jun 18, 2009
    Darth vader crossing lightasbers with a keebler elf would be awesome!!:smoking: with "Lemon Haze" between em lol:D shit just read it and it soudned ungrateful lol its cool you are doin this dude! if ya cant make it dont sweat it! im lookin at the other sigs you are makin! mightyfine! =) +rep

12. how is this one man?
    [​IMG]

13. do you like this?
    [​IMG]

14. Hey could I get something of like a waterfall and the sun and the waterfall landing on the words "toketokewash"?

That would be awesome thank you so much.

15. [​IMG]

how about this? i'm kind of new to this.

16. I did the best i could, this one was kind of hard. Hope you like it
    [​IMG]

17. [​IMG] Could you please make me a sig with 3rd coast toker in green on top and the star replaced with a burning weed leaf
    that would make my day:hello:

18. Can you make me one that's just a cum stain that says "Sploo"? I think that would be pretty sweet.

19. can u make me one.with a scarface theme kinda.definetely want marijuana in there maybe some blotter acid

20. you like it?
    [​IMG]