ill make sigs for first 3 that RE:

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by crazyfirem, Aug 11, 2011.

1. #1 crazyfirem, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2011
    Heres some of my work
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    these are some of the ones ive made for people
    if you want one please tell me what you would like in it

2. ooh most definitely

EDIT: if at all possible, a riot squad wearing gas mask bongs :D

3. 1st! Fuck yes! I would love something with kobe all passionate and the quote: pressure can burst a pipe or pressure can make a diamond :D

4. 2nd* ain't bad, I've been feigning for a sig lol. I would really appreciate the help. I'm all ears, just tell me what I gotta do

5. ughh kobe the basket ball player?

6. what would u like in it? it makes it easier for me to make if i know what you want in it

7. #7 smilingslowly, Aug 11, 2011
    hell yes
    something incorporating my name and a goofy geometric patterned smiling face
    i trust the rest to your artistic sensibilities

8. #8 Mason420, Aug 11, 2011
    Can I get one with my name on it and mad frosty buds with some sick colors ...
    thanks !

EDIT: nevermind :smoke:

9. ok i will make ones for smilingslowly, calvin4986, and bongsquad now please tell me what you would like in the sigs

10. err like a SWAT team lining up in front of a door with gasmask bongs on and B.O.N.G.S.Q.A.U.D. in block letters above it

11. bongsquad ill try urs but its gunna be bad what your asking is kinda hard to do for me...so ill try if u dont liek i can try something else

12. [​IMG]
    this is bongsquad's what he asked is pretty hard....but i did what i could...
    EDIT) just realized i made letters too small but please if you want something different i will make it

13. close enough, thanks

14. [​IMG]
    smilingslowy's sig

15. fuuuuuuuuck yes! you've nailed it. repskis and thanks your way