I'll love you if you help me with this

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Tray Dub, Jul 7, 2008.

1. K, so I have some Guiatuss AC syrup, which means codeine + guaifenesin. I have no idea what the ratio of this shit is, but it is recommended at one teaspoon. How much should I take? And I have promethazine, how much should I take of that if any? Or am I just being an idiot?

2. Do you want to surp surp or are you sick?

3. surp surp or whatever. i want to trip

4. I say your Being an idiot. You asked.

5. if you want to trip you gotta find something with DXM as the ONLY active ingredient.

all that other shit can make you sick..and NOT FUN.:(

6. ^Yeah I know, but I'm broke right now and I happen to have this, so I'm wondering if I can use it.

I did. Thanks for the advice... Well it wasn't really advice, but meh.

7. u can use the codeine to get high, its an opiate and make u tired and feel wonderfull. but guaf. wont make u trip and is to get rid of the cough, and will make u sick if u drink it. i suggest you try and cold water extraction or something for the codeine, and the rest is useless.

8. Can you do cold water extraction with it in liquid form?

9. Sorry to keep bumping this, but I'm hoping to do it tomorrow, so I'm hoping I can get an answer to the above question by then.

10. Just mix it up with sprite and just sip it. It you feel start to feel nausious from the guaifenesin take some promethazine. Dont worry about ODing on the guaifenesin because it takes alot.

11. Can you OD on codeine? Because I have absolutely no idea how much codeine is in this solution, that's my only worry.

12. you need like 2000mg + guaf. and that will start to make you sick, you should be fine under that, i know i was.

13. Well I drank the bottle, didn't notice any effects at all except nausea.

14. lol you drank a lot of guaifenesin most likely, and that's where the nausea comes in mainly, although, the codeine will make you nauseous as well. Also, you cant trip on codeine as it is an opiate.

15. I take it back, I actually did kinda trip. Not hard, but my closed eye visuals were really fun (never had visions before). I took some propoxyphenes too, so I'm not sure where that came from. I'm guessing the propoxys because I took them a few hours after my the codeine, but either way, I had fun. Thanks to everybody for helping me in this thread.

16. Wait. You were trying to trip on codeine cough syrup? What in the hell.

17. You don't want to recreationally use any cough syrup that has codeine or DXM if it has other active ingredients.

18. Thats cause there was no dxm in it. Dxm is what makes you trip.

19. Yeah I now understand the difference between opiates and hallucinogens. Feel kinda dumb for not knowing that before, but oh well.