ill learn the ropes to this site i promise

Discussion in 'General' started by dank slap, Jan 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ^ tbh I don't think I've ever seen you post anything thats relevant to the thread title.

Not calling you out, just saying.

2. #42 meatballz, Jan 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2013
    They have rules here and are quick to enforce them. Very hypocritical considering what this site caters to. The no other drug rule is the dumbest I've ever seen.

Discussing moderator actions and the rules is not tolerated here = WW

3. No, not really. The simple fact that this website caters (for the most part) to those who break the law doesn't mean rules should be completely absent or not enforced. That website would be full of nothing but trolls and ten year olds and would suck balls.

And if you want to talk about other drugs then go join another forum. There's millions out there and no one is forcing you to stay here.

4. the site caters to people who smoke weed..
    no one wants to read about some 12 year old drinking cough syrup.. which is what most of the drug threads were back in the day.

5. This entire site is full of trolls and kids. read the threads.. you really think this site is 18 and up? There's also many sections here that have nothing to do with "counter culture".

You simply make a section like pandoras box. All talk stays in there.

It seems the owners don't mind promoting illegal activity as long as the risk is non existent.. they're scared to allow other drugs over fear.

The site isn't about the community.. its about making money. So before people rant and rave about corporate greed and bullshit laws, look at the site. It's the same principle.

I'm free to roam whatever site I like. If I get banned, ill move on. This isn't the first or last website ill be on that has similar interests.

6. needmorewriting

7. I think OP is going to end up with another deleted thread.

8. I haven't even seen OP around the city lately

9. Closed for review

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.