I'll just leave this here

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by feudalism, Nov 19, 2011.

1. Smaller than this? 2,884,374,825th And don't feel bad, there are a couple of handfuls of Blades and Bladies with numbers smaller than mine. ;) :smoke:

2. [quote name='"mushroomsatsuji"']
    So is a nuclear bomb.[/quote]

No a nuclear bomb is a weapon of mass destruction, killing everything and rendering the land uninhabitable. There's no control there

3. #23 [0[eagjo, Nov 19, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2011
    I think what mushroom is saying is having an abortion could be seen as irresponsible and could be taken as cheating a potential human out of an existence. Can cite all the health reasons, the financial reasons, the equality reasons, hell even the "I don't want a kid right now" reasons; I'd be pissed off if I wasn't given my chance on this earth. Then again I probably wouldn't have cared because I lacked thought.
    That or he is trolling.

4. [quote name='"Stoner Charm"']
    I had an aunt that had a boy(cousin) then her next baby girl, she gave it to someone for $300.. She's kaniving as well..bitch.[/quote]

She's an idiot she could've made so much more money being a surrogate or doing some illegal deals with some rich people who can't have kids but don't want to wait in line. $300.00....pff

:)

5. That's ridiculous.

A abortion can affect a man just as much as a women. He helped to create the human inside of that women. It's just as much his as it is hers. You don't seem to take the baby into consideration at all. Abortion after a certain point is blatant murder.

I believe that abortion should be allowed in cases of rape, incest, if the mothers life or a serious illness would result from having the baby, and any women less than 2 weeks pregnant. I think that's probably the best solution, seeing as the baby has not developed into a human yet, it's a very small mass of cells at this point, and if a women waits longer than that she should have to have the child.

6. i was born of a mother that was homless and addicted to drugs.

but then i was adopted into a wonderful( not normal) family

and have had an awesome experience and have been touched by many people.

i am glad i was not aborted. i would have missed so much.

the pain makes all the good things so much better.

i love my life

7. [quote name='"stoneheir"']

She's an idiot she could've made so much more money being a surrogate or doing some illegal deals with some rich people who can't have kids but don't want to wait in line. $300.00....pff

:)[/quote]

Pst..pssst... I got this baby, I'll trade it for an o of dank, knowhamsayin?

8. [quote name='"Buzzwell420"']i was born of a mother that was homless and addicted to drugs.

but then i was adopted into a wonderful( not normal) family

and have had an awesome experience and have been touched by many people.

i am glad i was not aborted. i would have missed so much.

the pain makes all the good things so much better.

i love my life[/quote]

I'm sorry you had many people touch you, it must be hard to deal with the abuse ;P

9. The only control here are sluts using this as birth control
    This is a topic I dont troll on.

10. If abortion is murder is masturbation genocide?

11. [quote name='"boatdock"']If abortion is murder is masturbation genocide?[/quote]

Depends on how big of a load I guess...

12. agreed. dont have kids unless you are fully prepared for the responsiblity that comes with bringing a life into the world, too many parents do a half-assed job

13. idk man

what if that " half ass job" spawned the next revolutionary

what if
    someone learned somthing a certain way so that a many choices may come own to a desired action.
    sometimes things seem fucked up
    but its all apart of the plan
    man

14. I agree. If you gonna have sex then face any consequences that can come from it. I hate girls who use this as birth control. The only time I think its ok is if the girl got raped.

15. First off.

I'm male. I do not and cannot understand what a woman is going through when she gets an abortion. If you ask me, it's wrong. BUT. I 100% agree with it's a woman's right to make the choice. It is her body.

I don't think anyone is "Pro abortion" as in, Hey let's go get an abortion whooo.. No. It's not like that. It's extreme for the woman... So I can't cast judgement and I don't have a say in it.

I understand both sides.. but when it comes down to it.. I'm not a woman pregnant with a baby I don't want/cant take care of/might die from labor

Plus, with the horrible shape the world is in and 7 billion people... .. It's like..... Ya know.