Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'll hook my friends up :D

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by omg nipz, Mar 30, 2012.

1. #1 omg nipz, Mar 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2012
    I'm gonna do some outdoor growing this year and I plan on keeping at least half of the bud that I end up getting out of the plants (nothing much just some bag seed) but here are the prices I'm gonna hook up my friends with (not dealing, just giving it to them for free when they donate money to me) . Do you guys think these are good prices from something that would be growing from bag seed? (i'm not sure exactly what strain they will be but most of the seeds i got where from some cheese)

2.5g - $20
    4.0g - $30
    7.1g - $50

I don't think I'll have enough to sell any more than that lol

2. 1. You can't talk about dealing/selling.
    2. If your gonna put in a good amount of effort for 4-8 months, wouldn't you wanna have it all, and appreciate the work you put into it? Rather than making a few bucks.

To each his own, but just a thought

3. 7.1 is an odd number. Don't tell them you grow no matter what.

4. Not really hookin it up too 'fat'
    Just remember, there's friends, and then there's people who like cheap weed.

What I would do:
    Keep it all. Smoke out friends every chance I get.

5. your right, I'll probably just do that :)

6. Sounds like a great idea. Doesnt it? :rolleyes:

Dont count your eggs before they hatch my man. Do you even have a good spot to grow in yet? are you prepared with the fertilizer and or whatever other shit you may need to successfully grow alot of bud to actually be selling for that cheap?

I am not trying to sound like a dick at all. Just have to be real with it.

But yeah if everything works out like planned, Those are dope ass prices and Id love to be your friend haha.:D