ill Call You

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Dubular, May 12, 2014.

1. This weekend was monumental for me. I graduated college on Friday, and perhaps that gave me some extra confidence. 

Saturday night I went to a wedding for a classmate from high school. A friend of mine named Kate was also at the wedding. I've known Kate for years, we've always gotten along great. I don't see her very often because we don't go to the same school or anything, but I've had a bit of a crush on her for the last couple years.

Me? I'm not a big risk taker. In my life I've kissed two girls, and I've never had a girlfriend. Not because I'm ugly, I've just never had the courage to ask a girl out. Last night, by some combination of aforementioned confidence boost and alcohol (I got fairly drunk), I ended the night talking to her for awhile, slow danced, and after the last song I asked if she would want to do something next Friday, like a movie or something.

Her response still has me wondering. She said she didn't know if she had anything going on or not. I suggested Saturday and she said she had to work. She said the weekend after her brother is getting married so there's going to be a lot to do getting ready for it, and after thinking a little bit longer she said that she'd call me.

I have no idea how to take that. She's a really nice person, not the kind that would lie I would think. And I know the whole wedding thing is completely true (she'd mentioned it awhile back). My worry is that maybe she was being too nice and trying not to hurt my feelings. We've always gotten along great, and I've spent my share of nights talking to her at a bar, but I feel like maybe I was misreading signals.

It doesn't help that idk if she even has my number. She did, but she just got a new phone a week or two ago.

I'm sitting here driving myself half crazy over this. Anyone care to give an outside perspective?

2. Play it cool homie. Don't sweat it wait a week or so and then try to get a hold of her. "Don't put the pussy on a pedestal" playa

Sent from my SM-G900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I always figured in that if they're not interested in working with your desire to want to meet them, that they probably aren't as interested to talk to you as you may have hoped.  

4. She may be telling the truth homie. Too early to tell bromie.

Just don't blow up her phone brosef. It's the waiting game now.

5. From what you have typed for all of us to read I have come to the conclusion that she is not interested.

codswallop has spoken.

6. Ill call you = I will NOT call you.

In the hundreds of times ive heard someone say that to me, they have never called me

Sent from my Eris using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. You did the right thing OP. Time to sit back and smoke the herb, just don't stress it.

If she calls, she calls. If not, you'll get em next time. Plenty more girls out there.

8. Doesn't look good but all hope is not lost.  Playing it cool in the meantime is the only thing to do.

9. If she doesn't call, you should go to the bar friday and get drunk and attempt to do the same thing with a different girl.

10. Means she won't call you :cry:

11. There are many many many girls in this world.. Don't get caught up or even wait for this one. If she calls you, cool. If not, then whatever.

12. known her for years, gotten along great, but never expressed interest.

..I don't think shes gonna call, dawg