I'll be gone for a while.......

Discussion in 'General' started by Storm Crow, Feb 1, 2019.

1. On January 29, my husband passed away at our home surrounded by our family. We had been married for a total of 51 years and one day. His heart gave out after about 2 months of illness.

I will return to GC, but not for a while.

Love you all,

Granny

• Friendly Friendly x 34
    • Like Like x 7
  2. Im sorry to hear this
    Take all the time you need and find your peace <3
    Thanks for all your work on GC and as an advocate.

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Awwwww Granny so sorry for your loss may he RIP.
    Coming up on our 46th

Brass.

• Like Like x 4
  4. Hope all is well with ya n ya surround ur self with ppl that will support ya through this hard time. Sorry for ur loss.

• Like Like x 2
  5. I'm so sorry....take as long as you need but...we will be waiting <3

6. So Sorry to hear this news Storm.
    Let him be remembered through stories and memories. Our love goes out to you.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. I can't imagine...I'm so sorry for your loss. Please take good care of yourself and stay close to friends and family. We will miss you while you're gone.

8. I'm sorry to hear this. I don't know you very well but I feel sad for you and wish you the best. Hope to get the chance to have a conversation with you in the future.

9. I'm sorry for your lose.
    May God bless you and help ease the pain in this hard time.

10. I send you my condolences and a big hug. Your GC family will always be here for you. Thank you for sharing this with us.

11. My deepest condolences, I can only hope to be married that long. Be with family and find peace. Looking forward to reading more of your informative posts in the future.

• Like Like x 1
  12. My deepest condolences sweetie! I just had a heart scare and it definitely woke me up!!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

13. I am truly sorry for your loss. Prayers for you and your family. We will miss you and will be here when you decide to return.

Sent on my pet rock using a rubber band

• Like Like x 1
  14. Sorry for your loss :(

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

15. Condolences, I find it absolutely amazing you two had so many years together. I'm sure you feel blessed even though you're hurting. I hope you can find comfort in your family and friends and knowing he is now in a better place. Again condolences and prayers to you and yours

Sent from my Alcatel_5044R using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. May peace be with you and your family. I'm so sorry for your loss.

17. Sorry for your loss Stormy :( Take all the time you need. I hope to see you on here again sometime tho. RIP to your husband.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  18. Sorry for your loss Stormy. Take as long as you need.

19. Sorry for your loss. Hope he had a good life. Spirits and memories still live on.

20. Lots of love and positive vibes to you and yours...