ill be damned

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by thethird, Jul 18, 2009.

1. suboxone insufflation is fuckin intense two mgs has me noddin out

2. someone give me some info on its water solubility if they have any. also on the anti abuse component. naloxone

3. I dunno, but the naloxone doesn't seem to do shit. I can take suboxone orally or insulfated and be fucked up as hell. Never threw up on it but I got wicked fucked up when I ate an 8, felt it for a good 48 hours. After that I just blew a quarter of an 8 to get fucked up, and that would still last a good 12-14 hours.

4. yeah i completely agree with you. id be hesitant to bang it cuz of the naloxone but insufflation doesnt seemed to affect it whatsoever in any noticeable way. im fucking on top of the world.....opies man.....fuckin opies....

5. Yeah, they're just so good you can't stop, until you really can't stop...

6. yeah they are my favorite class of drug but i space them out until a good price pops up (which is rare on good pharm opies round my area plus my definition of good is high mg with no fuckin NSAIDs) but i know what you mean man a shot of dilaudid in the arm is more comforting to me than even a lovers embrace. its very easy to let opies pull you into an ebony chasm wrapped in a warm narcotic quilt....... the beauty of a strong nod is almost utopian.....but then it ends like all good things...... and it can become less special with overuse which is unfortunate.

7. i blew a 2mg pill and had no effects i think it works best taken under the tounge

8. snortin is banginnn, you dont even need that much to get fucked up off of. you try smokin cigs on it yet? i sware they kick it in like crazy every cig i smoke

9. As long as this thread is on top of the pile I'll ask a question:

There exist, and I may have the chance to procure, 0.2mg Buprenorphine sublingual tablets. I imagine these are just as good as Suboxone to snort, probably better, since they don't have Naloxone. So, 2 questions:

1. Does anyone have any experience with these?
    2. Would a smaller dose be required since there's no naloxone? I'm not all about snorting 10 pills to get high... (Note: this is note a dosage question, just a general question about the bioavailability/effectiveness)

10. That was beautiful, somebody rep this guy, I cant rep him again.

11. #11 Codone, Jul 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2009
    Okay, Im scripted them.

First, do you have an opiate tolerance?

Naloxone doesnt really effect anything. I've heard of people shooting suboxone up (contains Nal) and the Nal still doesnt do shit.

12. ive injected suboxone sooo many times, i went through a whole script of 45 that way once. nalaxone doesn't do SHIT unless you have opiates in your system already. just get ready to be disappointed; there is NO rush, NO taste (maybe a slight orange taste)...hits you about 10 minutes later.

13. Yeah, I can get switched to subutex but choose not to for the fact that I know I'd shoot that shit up.

14. I mean, I've had suboxone before and really liked it, blowing 2mg got me feeling good and nodding for a LONG while, so I was just curious if there was any difference between suboxone and pure Buprenorphine.

@Codone, I do have an opiate tolerance, so I know I could use it without getting sick. I just don't wanna have to do 10 pills to get fucked up, especially since these are looking like they're gonna cost like $3 each.

15. they use buprenorphine as a painkiller in animals, too...hint hint.....

16. Still need a script though cause it's a Schedule III controlled substance so I'm not sure what you're getting at...

17. Hes just sayin its used to kill pain, so it has value.

Also, how big are these pills you are talking about?

18. Not sure how big they are, to be honest I found em on an IOP that's supposed to be reputable, and since they're CIII, not CII, I actually thought it might be possible to get them, I only know they're 0.2mg.

I'm pretty sure they're Temgesic as they're sublingual tablets.

19. And if you knew any vets maybyyyyyyy