ILGM

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by gerst2, Apr 6, 2022.

1. Disappointed first timer.
    Paid ILGM 300$ in Bitcoin for white widow auto and a photoperiod mix pack. The transaction was authorized immediately and completed the next day. 6 days have passed, no shipment confirmation. No actual conversation with customer service is possible. Hope to hear from you, i really need those seeds (alternatively.. those 300$)

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Shit takes time bubba best way I've found is by debit/credit card. I bought some beans from 2 states over then 2 days later bought some from damn near Canada. Got the ones farther away in 6 days the one 2 states over was still being processed with a shipping label. Simmer down it's still not legal just be happy lol. Look at square one genetics if you wanna spend that kinda money on seeds. Just got 10 nana glues for 150$

Mine came via black dog reserve but look at approved vendors in menu bar.

Why autos for first time? You ever grown anything, autos while seem easier if you cant get a plant off and going properly can become difficult for new growers

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks brother .. will chill and hope for a nice surprise

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Its no good expecting top notch customer service from an unregulated, and often (unfortunately) sketchy industry.
    Youve gone for one of the big boys in the seed game, so yeah, chill. 6 days, is that all?
    Small initial orders are good too, if youve not used someone before.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I did not mention that this is my first time with ILGM and not my "first time around". I have been growing photoperiods for more than ten years. Have bought from Serious Seeds, DNA Genetics, Royal Queen Seeds, Green House Seeds, all in-store purchases in Amsterdam, most of all fantastic results (germ rate, consistency, yield etc). Concerning ILGM , i'm disappointed with the shady robotic customer service that technically still ignores me .

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. IMPORTANT & GOOD :
    Relief washed over me as i woke up to a message from ILGM this morning, asking forgiveness for the delay.
    will keep posting.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Takes 2 weeks and you don’t really get notification. It just sort of arrives unexpectedly

• Like Like x 1
  8. This isn’t Amazon Geeze. I’ve never had an issue with ILGM and I’ve bought thousands of dollars of seeds from them. It takes alittle time to get but I never order seeds the day before I need them

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. I use to order seeds and expect fast delivery but now I order 3 or more months in advance

• Like Like x 2
  10. The longest it’s been for an order was 3-4 weeks - most have been 2 weeks till my door.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. I've only ever dealt with Seedsman. Can be long waits, but have been shorter as time goes by. Great reputation, selection, and service. Can't wait for the 420 sales to start.

• Like Like x 1
  12. #12 gerst2, Apr 9, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2022
    Time passes and still no notification of shipment. Whatever the excuse may be this is not a way to run a business, especially not a way to interact with customers. Being the biggest, most reputable seed bank on the web, what on earth should prevent such a business from dispatching those seeds the next day after payment is processed? at least absolutely not vanish or stall this way. I ordered White widow 10+10 and a small mix pack, what could be more straightforward and simple ? A business naturally gets more efficient with time, not the opposite right !?

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. IMPORTANT

seeds are on their way

THANK YOU ILGM

• Like Like x 2
  14. I've ordered twice from them and have had wonderful results. I'm too old to know how bitcoin works but I used a credit card. Both shipments arrived in under two weeks and the seeds had great germanation rates!

• Like Like x 1
  15. I've ordered from ILGM before, finally had a legit issue on the 5th grow of seeds purchased from there.

I had some small purchases (about 60 seeds) including 10 feminized Bruce Banner photo seeds, which I germed about a month ago.

Left plants are GG4 photo fem / right plants are supposed to be ILGM feminized photo Bruce Banners. The Banners I now suspect to have been autos instead of photo plants, reached out to their customer service website this morning to send a similar report and request 20 new Banner seeds (I'm not playing the lotto 18 more times wondering if they will be auto or photo from that batch).
    20220922_105524.jpg 20220924_071505.jpg IMG_20220928_133826_01.jpg
    I'll update on what they get back to me on customer-service wise. Needless to say, I'm right pissed that my grow schedule is screwed up with these autos mixed in now, esp because I know jack shit about growing them compared to photos so the yield will probably be small if I manage not to screw them up.

Regardless, I'll probably be sticking to my other breeders, while I liked that you could easily transact payment there, the spam, the annoying (to me) cartoon Dr logo everywhere, and this seed mix up is likely going to be strike three for me.

Attached Files:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. Update, customer service did respond to me in a few hours, but made no mention of refund or replacement seeds, only asking if I can provide photos of the bag of seeds they came from (they already had my order# and relevant details)

Just sent them this sure looks like they were putting auto seeds in a bag that says FP for feminized photo 20 seeds.
    upload_2022-10-1_14-45-17.png

So I sent them this, plus a pic of the back side showing the 18 remaining seeds, and reminded them that I have now twice provided them with info on my order (reciept, order number the first time, now pics of the seed bag.)

And they have yet to answer if I can get my money back or the correct seeds.

Wonder how many other people got the wrong Banner seeds from that Bin eh?

While I appreciate that people make mistakes, unfortunately I don't think this is something I'm willing to give them a "second chance" on compared to other seed banks I've used, just because while hopefully I'll get my money back, I can't get back the month I put into plants not scheduled for this cycle.

Attached Files:

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Ilgm may take a few days longer, still no better seed bank imo. Googled reputable seed banks. Denver Post and alot of other reputable sources rated them as top 3 in every publication. Never been on pot forum prior to ordering. You dont have the potty mouth forum at iglm, great help growing, and in an illegal state, they are very discrete.

18. Keep buying there s-it. You''ll get screwed , too, one of these days. Last years grow was the absolute end for ILGM as far as I am comcernede.

Just keep buying their stuff, it will leave the GOOD seedbanks to those of us that have already been screewed by ILGM.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. I have purchased LA Confidential and Skywalker OG from ILGM on 2 different occasions. Never had a problem with them and so far I am very happy with their genetics. This one's an LA photo just beginning week 5 of flower, nugs look nice and frosty.

Attached Files:

20. They used to be a good place to buy but they went down hill on the quality of their seeds and the service was so bad that no matter how good their seeds are they lost my business.

When you are making meds for a cancer patient and they send bad seeds and replace them with more from the same lot and tell me they are different seeds it almost ran me short on oil.

20220512_183235.jpg

How can these be from different lots with the same lot number.

They sold me bad seeds, replaced them with the same lot number seeds, They lied about that and sugested I learn how to gerninate seeds. I got NO use for them.

• Informative Informative x 1