ILgm

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Juananaya, May 22, 2018.

Tags:
  1. iLgm is the best customer service I’ve ever dealt with. They are the best. There is no scetchyness about them. they are the real deal. I sent them cash in the mail which I was a little nervous about. But once they received my cash. I got my seeds in 5 days. I had also noticed that one of the seeds was damaged so I emailed there customer service and they sent me a replacement in just 3 days. Don’t hesitate order your seeds from them.

2. After spending over $500 on four different strains (Gorilla Glue, White Widow, Gold Leaf, and Blue Haze) we started some of the seeds but had over 25% not sprout. We've been growing for years and even tried tricks from the ILGM grow Bible. Some of the seeds that did crack, produced ill looking seedlings that are not as strong as their siblings that did look normal.

The packaging is a basic bubble envelope and the seeds are in tiny plastic bags inside. That is hardly enough protection to prevent damage during shipping. I've had *flat* tomato seeds sent in better packaging! They have to know this isn't safe, so I figured returning them would be easy since they brag about their 100% germination guarantee.

That said, I spent almost 2wks of back and forth via email, trying to get ILGM to send me a shipping label, so I could give them the bad seeds, and get better seeds in return. Claire from Customer Service said she is overseas so she can't do it, and no one at their US facility in California, could help either. If this happens to you, don't believe it! When a company gives a person the ability to generate shipping labels, that same person can create a label to go to any location, it's the same program/ system.

The entire return policy is shady and made me feel uncomfortable. You're sent seeds from a distributer in your country, to mail bad seeds to an overseas address, but can't be given prepaid shipping to do so, and you can't mention what's in the package???

Claire from Customer service was unhelpful then became rude and accusatory. When I asked to speak to someone else, she never did, and I didn't get help.
    I had to dispute the charges on my Credit Card in order to get any resolution. Save yourself grief and don't waste your time with ILGM.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. I've been buying from ILGM for a while now and have noticed that not only from my experience their coustomer service sucks. Their coustomer service and seeds have both taken a BIG dive in the last couple years.

I bought 10+10 free Diet Durbin from Seedsman. I don't remember how meny days but it was quick. Also I just gought 20 Mango Mountain hemp seeds from Cheyenne Seed Co. I ordered last Friday evening and the seeds will be here tomarrow, Friday. That's one week from ordering to the door.

Also try this on for size... I called and the line was busy so I just hung up. About 1/2 hour later I got a call from them. YES!!! They called me!!! They even gave me advice on which strain to grow in NE Okla. They also sell MJ seeds from a different company, I think just under a different name, but it's the same guy. Even if you are not growing hemp he is a good one to talk to.

4. upload_2023-2-3_8-21-51.png

Yes they sent the wrong seeds,

yes they wanted me to waste time growing out the other 18 to see if they were also autos and were only willing to replace 2

yes they refused to pay $3 shipping to take back the wrong seeds they sent me.

Yes they never offered to replace their mistake until I took the time to either grow out their autos (btw the 12 of 20 I've popped so far all still autos, what a fucking surprise

Yes I will never use ILGM again and let everyone know of my experiences with them (when this error happened I had already made several prior orders from them, so it wasn't like I was a new customer or obviously trying to scam free seeds, I provided photos for every auto plant I grew out compared to the photo strains as proof for them.
    upload_2023-2-3_8-26-9.png

So in short, yeah, fuck ILGM in my opinion, they made a mistake, and at every turn in the process made it my problem to get a refund or return.

You really think a breeder as big as ILGM gives a shit about $3 of shipping, or 18 seeds? No, they just do it to make returns exceedingly difficult when they screwed up.

Please though, I look forward to plenty more threads full of people with no post history praising them.

Or believe my experience, I have plenty more emails and photos to share about this specific instance with ILGM.