ILGM - White Widow Auto

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Kronik352, Jul 23, 2019.

1. #1 Kronik352, Jul 23, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2019
    I have never really done a grow journal per say and decided.....why not. I am not really even sure what constitutes a "grow journal" but I have always wanted one to look back on so I decided since I just started this girl that she would be the one!:Love-Plant:

So what I am working with is one Feminized White Widow Autoflower from Ilovegrowingmarijuana.com. She is in Happy Frog Soil in a 5 gallon fabric pot. She is under two Mars Hydro Reflector 96 LED lights. During her lifespan I will be using faucet water and Fox Farm Trio Nutrients....with a dash or two of Epsom salt at any given point. She will be under continuous light her entire life. Believe it or not I do not have a ruler or measuring tape in my house to tell you the light distance...but I will get one and report back. I can tell you now though that the light is a little further away than I would like....I know, easy fix....and I just might do that. I also have a desktop fan going on them set on level 1 out of 3 possible settings.....it blows for 2 hours and then shuts off for 1...then repeats

So these pictures were taken exactly 6 days from seed package. So far she has had faucet water, which I let sit for AT LEAST 24 hours before using.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5
  2. Nice She looks nice an healthy best of luck with her man...if I was you I would let her grow with out topping or lst those autos are sensitive as Fk.......Hope you get lots of frosty Nugs Bro

• Like Like x 1
  3. I just grew 2 of the ILGM wwa and topped one and only LST'd the other. Wish I would have topped them both!! They are very hardy plants. Expect them to have about 10 weeks of flower. I pulled 10oz off my two and it was my first grow.

Sent from my SM-J737T1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 4
  4. Very nice sounds good bro...yeah that's good...every time I top or lst my autos something gos wrong but then I'm growing outdoors...so I dunno could of been just pollen in the air or something haha...thats a nice yield for first grow...fair juice to yeah man..

5. I've learned to top an autoflower by how its growing. Whenever they hit a point in veg where they are growing really good and fast is when I top. I have had good results so far. I'm growing a Mamma Mia Auto right now and I topped her, waited for the two new tops to come up, and topped those two. And she is taking it in stride and is my biggest plant in the garden

Sent from my SM-J737T1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  6. Oh man, that ilgm ww is some good smoke! All around good plant!! Even my ~20oz pot got me and ounce! Great shit there! Good luck!

• Like Like x 2
  7. Dope yeah il keep that in mind..i topped two dinefem blue cheese autos last year...they turned out F-in Huge...Monster plants...the hole Street smelled like skunky cheese tho...damn I was paranoid as F....ended up with lots of seeds so still not sure if was stress or pollen in the air ended up making oil out em with 97% alcohol..lol..

• Like Like x 1
  8. Thanks. I was searching for seeds about a month and a half ago...and stumbled upon ILGM WWA seeds buy 10 get 10....so I jumped at it! This is the 3rd seed from that order I am growing. I currently have the first 2 going now...and these pics were taken yesterday of them.....Day 32 from seed package. I know these pics are blurple....but for this grow journal on this plant...ill be posting "naturally lit" photos

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  9. Oh yeah, you’re off to an amazing start! The wwa’s were flawless, considering I fried them at 100+ once, 90+ a few times. Had 5, tried all sorts of different methods on different plants and got 1 1/4lbs from them. You saw my fried babes, those are Hindu Kush by ilgm. Won’t get those again. I’d just realized who they were and understood because they’d been struggling their whole lives. All 5. One I killed off because it was flowering, but there were no buds. Not enough to let it continue anyway. Also got the Gold Leaf, it’s good! But looking great!

• Like Like x 2
  10. #10 Kronik352, Jul 25, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2019
    Ok, so I just got done watering her. I started with about a half gallon of water. I don't measure nutes....I eyeball them in and measure PPM....just how I have always done it. With that being said:

Water started off at 114 ppm

I added FF Big Bloom and that brought water to 154 ppm

I then added FF Grow Big and that took water to it's final resting place of 383 ppm.

Water Ph was 6.42.

Here are the specs of my PPM Reader:

Measurement Range: 0 - 9 990ppm (>999ppm Display×10)
    Accuracy: ±2%
    Power Supply: 2*1.5V ( LR44 Button cell) (Included)
    Operating Temperature: 32 - 122 °F
    Dimension: 142mm*25mm*14mm / 5.59"×0.98"×0.55"
    Net Weight: 55g / 1.94oz

Pics are of her in hour 1 of day 9 from seed package....and just taken after her watering.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  11. 24 hours from the pics above

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Checked her again today....everything looking good....so I didnt touch her or change anything.

Pics are her at day 11 from seed package.

Attached Files:

13. Good luck dude, i know someone who did wwaf and she was fucking killer to smoke hopefully yours turn out the same!

AD.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Watered her today with .75 gallons of nute water.....

Water started at 102ppm
    Added FF grow big which took ppm to 561.
    Ph'ed the water to 6.6

Pics are day 12 from seed package.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  15. Checked her today and all is well, so all I did was snap 2 pics.

Pics are day 14 from seed package.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  16. Where's my chair......aaaaaaand there it is.

*Drags chair across room and subs to the thread

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. I’m in on this one. I really want to order the same seeds.

• Like Like x 1
  18. #18 Kronik352, Aug 1, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2019
    Just checked on her again and she's still ok..so all I did was snap a few pics.

PICS ARE DAY 16 FROM SEED PACKAGE

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  19. I watered her today....water was:
    1 Gallon of water
    Started off 102ppm
    Added Grow Big to 519ppm
    Ph was 6.74

I also did some minor leaf tucking. Will update pics later.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Everything was good on her when I just checked so I snapped a few up to date pics and did more leaf tucking.

Pics are day 20 from seed package.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4